‹ Niner Nineteenth ›
Meanings and phrases
- being one more than eighteen; 19; xix
- the cardinal number that is the sum of eighteen and one; 19; XIX
- Bernard was only nineteen years of age when his mother died.
- Her first book was published when she was nineteen years old.
- She worked on the MDA Telethon with Jerry Lewis for nineteen years.
- At the age of nineteen he served in the Spanish–American War.
- In 1632, at the age of nineteen, he joined the Order of Minims.
- Mary K. Okheena started drawing in her teens and at the age of nineteen.
- It peaked at number nineteen in New Zealand.
- In Quebec, it peaked at number nineteen.
- "Floetic" debuted at number nineteen on the "Billboard" 200 and number four on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.