‹ Nominate Nominating ›
Meanings and phrases
- appointed by nomination; nominative
- The film was nominated for a Golden Seashell award.
- That film was nominated for three Césars in 1984.
- The film was nominated for three Academy Awards.
- The album was nominated for three Golden Melody Awards.
- The album was nominated for the 2005 J Award.
- The album was nominated for a Grammy in 1976.
- The song was nominated for the Kerrang!
- The song was nominated for Best Latin Tropical Performance Grammy Award.
- The song was nominated as Best Tropical Song in the Latin Grammy Awards of 2012.
- Unfortunately, both were not nominated.
- If I’m not nominated, the song writer Claude Kelly should be."
- It was not nominated.
- These videos were nominated for several 2009 VMAs.
- The movie was nominated for several ALMA Awards in 2001.
- The album and its single were nominated for several awards.
- In 1859, he was again nominated, and this time he won.
- Hekker was again nominated for Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week.
- Where she was nominated for best supporting actress.
- He was nominated for best cinematographer - Vijay Awards
- The show was nominated for best comedy show at the Edinburgh Comedy Awards.
- Crow has been nominated twice.
- Blur have also been nominated twice for the prestigious Mercury Prize.
- was nominated twice; Record of the Year and Best Rap/Song Collaboration.
- The series was nominated for 62 Primetime Emmy Awards, winning six.
- The series was nominated for a PRIX Italia television award in 2002.
- The series was nominated for a Harvey Award for Best New Comic of 2002.
- This project was later nominated "Best New Author" work in "Weekly Shōnen Magazine".
- Instead, he was later nominated to head the PSOE list in the 2009 European elections.
- ABRI was later nominated for MTV Arabia’s best new act and won a number of local awards.
- She was nominated again the following week.
- The group was nominated again in 2019 in the same category.
- He was nominated again on Day 64 with five other housemates.
- The party nominated 16 candidates across 7 of the 11 local councils.
- In the 2009 presidential elections the party nominated Luc Bengono Nsi as its candidate.
- The party nominated two candidates for the 2011 parliamentary elections, but failed to win a seat.
- The video was nominated for Video of the Year at the Lo Nuestro Awards.
- The music video was nominated for Best Art Direction at the 2013 MVPA Awards.
- The video was nominated for Video of the Year at the 45th Academy of Country Music Awards.
- The show was nominated for Best Show at the 2017 Edinburgh Festival.
- This show was nominated for 8 awards at the Asian Television Awards 2015.
- The show was nominated for an "AACTA" for best drama series in Australia.
- Peitso-Holbrook's novels have been nominated for both Edgar Awards and Agatha Awards.
- Rauch was nominated for both a Drama Desk and Outer Critics Circle Award for his direction.
- The film was nominated for both, a Golden Globe and an Academy Award for its cinematography.
- They are also the most nominated band in Much Music Video Award history.
- But it also won five AFI awards and was the most nominated film of its year.
- In Transit was the most nominated Off-Broadway musical of the 2010-2011 New York theatre season.
- The game was nominated for "Best Use of Game Engine" at the Develop:Star Awards.
- The game was nominated for Best Platformer in GameSpot's "Best and Worst of 2004".
- The game was nominated for "Portable Game of the Year" at the 22nd Annual D.I.C.E.
- On Day 50, Jessie and Spencer were nominated for eviction.
- The following week, Marcellas was nominated for eviction by Jason.
- The following week, Eric was nominated for eviction alongside Lisa.
- Fourteen candidates nominated for the mayoral election.
- A total of 887 candidates nominated for the election, down from 896 at the 2014 election.
- Detailed below are all of the candidates nominated to stand in each ward in the upcoming election.
- Nixon then nominated Harry Blackmun, who was confirmed.
- In his place Eadwig then nominated the Bishop of Wells, Byrhthelm.
- He was then nominated as the flagbearer for Korea in the closing ceremony.
- The twice nominated Siddharth for its Best satire and Best Awadhi poem awards.
- Winter was twice nominated for Tony Awards as Best Supporting or Featured Actor (Musical).
- He was twice nominated for a Razzie for Worst Director for these films, winning for "Part 2".
- He was subsequently nominated Lieutenant General of the Maltese fleet.
- The TULF subsequently nominated Tiruchelvam to be Thirunavukarasu's replacement.
- In spite of this defeat Kerwick was subsequently nominated for an All-Star award.
- Chamillionaire has been nominated once.