‹ Nondriver Nonechoic ›
Meanings and phrases
- not any
- not at all or in no way
- a canonical hour that is the ninth hour of the day counting from sunrise
- a service in the Roman Catholic Church formerly read or chanted at 3 PM (the ninth hour counting from sunrise) but now somewhat earlier
- Their commanding officer is none other than Dutton.
- It is none other than Thorn's boss, DDO Warhurst.
- It turns out that Petersen is none other than Weston.
- — though none had yet been built.
- Psalm 1 has been given many settings, though none are now well-known.
- Several varieties have been named, though none are now recognised as distinct.
- Solheimsviken has traditionally been dominated by heavy industry, although none of this remains.
- Others claim inerrancy for the Bible in its original manuscripts, although none of those are extant.
- There are 2 predicted alternative splicing isoforms, although none have been experimentally observed.
- About 4.7% of families and 3.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including none of those under the age of eighteen and 11.1% of those sixty five or over.
- The English fitted out four privateers to capture Davy, none of whom enjoyed any success.
- For example, two Dutchmen were arrested for helping Anna Frank's family, none of whom were executed.
- Albert was a moderate republican, as were his fellow villagers, none of whom joined the strikes of 1904.
- The Canadiens swept the best-of-three series two games to none.
- The Rhythm were defeated thee games to none in a best-of-five series.
- In the first round they beat the Fort Wayne Wizards two games to none.
- Female Asians have very small tusks, or none at all.
- In a fresh, fair wind, the difference would be smaller—perhaps none at all.
- By contrast, residue "j" may hydrogen-bond to different residues altogether, or to none at all.
- Now, almost none of them produce their own frames.
- In the Canaries 65 tonnes were landed in 2010 but in most years almost none are landed.
- His writing contained several criticisms of the Democrats but almost none of the Republicans.
- The details of his life are obscure because none of his work has been preserved.
- "H" stood for "high-pitched" because none of the low-pitched bells available were used.
- Lon Nol remained in power in part because none of the others were prepared to take his place.
- Celebrated songwriter Jerry Leiber said: "The Beatles are second to none in all departments.
- But while the four-piece return with a more positive outlook, their ear for a guitar-pop stadium filler remains second to none.
- Not only a hero for your athletic abilities but your generosity to help many up and coming athletes to pave a way for themselves and the future of this sport is second to none."