‹ Nonprofessional Nonprognosticative ›
Meanings and phrases
- not commercially motivated; non-profit-making
- an organization chartered for other than profit-making activities; nonprofit organization; not-for-profit
- an organization chartered for other than profit-making activities; nonprofit; not-for-profit
- It is registered as a nonprofit organization (act.
- The nonprofit organization is privately owned.
- In 2016, Gronik founded a nonprofit organization, StageW.
- He contributed to charitable and nonprofit organizations, including San Diego State University.
- Capp's studio provided special artwork for various civic groups and nonprofit organizations as well.
- Prior to Embrace, Chen worked with nonprofit organizations on healthcare issues in developing countries.
- ARIN is a nonprofit corporation with headquarters in Chantilly, Virginia, United States.
- In 1973, the two schools formed a nonprofit corporation known as Dwight-Englewood School.
- NAPHSIS is incorporated as a nonprofit corporation in the District of Columbia, with offices in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- The Ocean Agency The Ocean Agency is an international nonprofit organization dedicated to marine conservation.
- https://easiinvest.com Ryan served on the board of trustees of Union Rescue Mission, a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving the poor and homeless.
- In 1985, Rand's intellectual heir Leonard Peikoff established the Ayn Rand Institute, a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting Rand's ideas and works.
- Duncan settled in Indiana around 1980 and in 1990 founded a nonprofit group that provided services for the poor.
- She is presently berthed at Saint Andrews Marina in Panama City, Florida, where she is maintained by a nonprofit group.
- In 2014, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors approved funding of $1 million for an independent nonprofit group, the Grand Park Foundation.