‹ Notepaper Noteworthy ›
Meanings and phrases
- Notes Credits adapted from liner notes and Qobuz.
- Fashion Monster Credits adapted from liner notes.
- Credits were adapted from the album's liner notes.
- Credits for "Hush" adapted from album liner notes.
- Credits adapted from "The Fame" album liner notes.
- The album liner notes were written by Elaine Isley.
- In 1958 bank notes worth 2 and 5 were switched with coins.
- Both gold and bank notes circulated as mediums of exchange.
- Also, it was not solely responsible for the country's supply of bank notes.
- Danny Hyde and Stephen Thrower are also credited on the sleeve notes.
- However, the sleeve notes color-code the songs' lyrics by individual author.
- In addition, Collins wrote sleeve notes explaining the meaning of each song, another first.
- The seventh decade was also used for musical notes.
- His design featured curvilinear numbers resembling musical notes.
- The user interface is WYSIWYM and displays musical notes on screen in a long ribbon.
- The album scored really high notes in many of the biggest metal magazines, such as "Kerrang" and "Metal Hammer".
- Arab poets of that "Jahili poets", meaning "the poets of the period of ignorance"—used to recite poems with a high notes.
- Some people have thought the smaller McKay was the falsetto lead, but it was actually the larger Jackson who sang the high notes.
- He notes how they compare with the Biblical account.
- Wolfe also notes how Tomalin's piece created somewhat of an attraction of the war.
- He is depicted as pompous by Archie who notes how he insists that his home be termed a residence instead of a house.
- A French scribe made further notes around 1400.
- The obituary further notes: As an organizer of chess Factor was prominent.
- Natural England further notes that the site's continued status as an SSSI depends on maintaining a high water table.
- These were promissory notes issued directly by the government.
- Markíza's management was unaware of the existence of the promissory notes.
- Sovznak Sovznaks () were promissory notes issued in Soviet Russia in 1919 and used during 1919–1924.
- So I challenged him to write the program notes.
- He collaborated on the original program notes with critic and composer Deems Taylor.
- He started in music journalism by assisting Rosa Newmarch in writing program notes for Sir Henry J.
- Most field notes concerning the habitation sites did not survive.
- His field notes indicate that at least one Dominicker was known to claim being of Spanish and Indian descent.
- Trumpp, after eight years of study and research of the Sikh scriptures, published his translation and field notes.
- Later, his lecture notes were transcribed into books.
- One student produced shared lecture notes and argued successfully that they were the source.
- His lecture notes were edited by his student, Karl Ludwig Michelet in 1833, and revised in 1840-2.
- Students and writers commonly use them for taking notes.
- The reMarkable is a writer tablet for reading and taking notes.
- They were the normal writing material in schools, in accounting, and for taking notes.
- According to the notes written on the back of the ca.
- The album features liner notes written by Ralph Emery.
- The album includes new liner notes written by Clive Davis.
- The 1887 bone report notes the "good condition of the teeth".
- The report notes he made reference to being a "sovereign citizen".
- Indeed, the inquiry's report notes this occurred "[in] the second week of July 1954".