‹ Numbered Numberless ›
Meanings and phrases
- a numbered list; enumeration
- The label's catalog numbering system began with no.
- This street numbering system does not hold true over a large area.
- The numbering system for the additions differs with each translation.
- Both were named using the uniform RMV numbering scheme (lines 12 and 15).
- The code is used at eight telephone exchanges as part a linked numbering scheme.
- A caller to a Newport number in the linked numbering scheme would simply dial 9.
- In the 1925 numbering plan only locomotive 90 116 was left.
- By area, it is one of the smallest numbering plan areas (NPAs).
- The area code was created on March 22, 1998 in a split of numbering plan area 919.
- A small German-speaking Community, numbering around one percent, exists in the East Cantons.
- The Mughals were led by Man Singh of Amber, who commanded an army numbering around 5000-10,000 men.
- A number continue as a separate community, numbering around 200 in Texas, 100 in Kenya and 30 in Wales.
- The numbering was introduced in 2011, continuing with the numbering of the existing M4 subway line.
- From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Sōka Station becoming "TS-16".
- From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Hanyū Station becoming "TI-07".