‹ Occasional Occasioned ›
Meanings and phrases
- now and then or here and there; on occasion; once in a while; now and then; now and again; at times; from time to time
- He occasionally used the blues form and acrostics.
- "Mainlander" is also occasionally used derogatorily.
- The surrounding area is occasionally used for rallying.
- After that the property was used only occasionally for concerts.
- Then he played only occasionally for five teams in four NA seasons.
- Despite this, the VRS only occasionally permitted humanitarian aid to the besieged town.
- The stations still occasionally share stories.
- Such cannon can still occasionally be found.
- The trio has had different line-ups, and still occasionally performs.
- "Sagres", she is occasionally referred to as N.E.
- The village is occasionally referred to as Old Derry Hill.
- I-195 is occasionally referred to as the Central Jersey Expressway.
- However, this version is occasionally played at club functions.
- As a child he occasionally played the Sitar in the Ramlila of Jammu.
- There, Basso became a studio trumpeter and occasionally played harmonica.
- The remaining species are occasionally found in birds or wild mammals.
- Non-avian dinosaur remains are occasionally found above the Cretaceous–Paleogene boundary.
- The instrument is rare today, only occasionally found in flute choirs or private collections.
- The simple convector models are occasionally seen.
- It is occasionally seen in the aquarium trade.
- It is occasionally seen for sale in the aquarium trade.
- Currently it is closed and run down, only used occasionally for special events.
- This siding is still used occasionally by Network Rail during night-time engineering works.
- Other names were used occasionally, including the common praenomina "Quintus" and "Sextus".
- He occasionally performed in local bands.
- From 1994-2000 he occasionally performed for "Guns'n'Moses".
- She has also occasionally performed comedy with her sister Bridey.
- Tapeworms have occasionally appeared in fiction.
- She occasionally appeared on screen in sketches and other segments.
- She also occasionally appeared on the program to discuss entertainment news.
- Contravariant functors are also occasionally called "cofunctors".
- Oxfords first appeared in Scotland and Ireland, where they are occasionally called Balmorals after Balmoral Castle.
- The team, now occasionally called the "Tigers," beat a local semi-pro team, known as the Athletics, by a score of 30–3.
- It does not normally snow, though occasionally the hilltops get a dusting.
- Leaf surfaces are generally smooth, though occasionally covered with fine hair.
- Most of Hugo's music is for three voices, though occasionally he added a fourth.