‹ Occurred Occurrences ›
Meanings and phrases
- an event that happens; happening; occurrent; natural event
- an instance of something occurring
- Loud music and parties were becoming a common occurrence.
- Strong winds are a common occurrence.
- This is particularly a common occurrence in the Connemara breed.
- In reality, this is an extremely rare occurrence.
- Snow also fell in Barcelona, a rare occurrence for the region.
- Courtship and mating behavior of "D. chrysonota" is a rare occurrence.
- In the fourteenth line, the first occurrence of "being" is one syllable, the second is two syllables.
- The occurrence of the bivalve "Solamen columbianum" in the area marks its first occurrence as a fossil.
- The first occurrence came in 2005, after W Connection's Gefferson and Earl Jean shared the award with 14 goals each.
- Weddings and receptions are a frequent occurrence at the Town Hall.
- Quick kicks were a much more frequent occurrence in the XFL during its lone season in 2001.
- Heckling and the throwing of projectiles have since become a frequent occurrence at Legislative Council and public meetings.