‹ Officership Official ›
Meanings and phrases
- The administrative offices are in Midtown Manhattan.
- The administrative offices are located in Bern.
- It has its administrative offices at Héricourt.
- Other post offices are situated in surrounding areas.
- There are post offices on West Island and Home Island.
- There are 32 post offices in the area in 2018.
- Schools, government offices and utilities are there.
- It holds 20 ministries and government offices.
- Pekan Rabu is located near the city's government offices.
- Statoil's offices are located in the capital Baku.
- The executive offices are located in Atlantic City.
- District offices are located in Irvine, California.
- It had then 125 employees and four regional offices.
- A mezzanine housed a lounge and Amtrak regional offices.
- The Bank’s regional network comprised 26 regional offices.
- There are branch offices in both Dhaka and Khulna.
- Towards the end of 1990s the number of branch offices raised to 91.
- Its head office is in Sunwal and branch offices in different cities.
- Keddie held a number of public offices over the years.
- Brydges amassed great wealth through his public offices.
- He held many public offices in Scarborough.
- The SIG has local offices in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, and Malmö.
- GHA has a network of local offices and local tenant-led committees.
- He lived in Adams for over 50 years and held many of the local offices.
- Three other offices exist in Germany, Spain and Italy.
- It is a centre of academic institutions and other offices.
- This has got Diwane Ām, Diwane Khās and other offices needed at that time.
- To date there are seven entrepreneurs moving into their new offices.
- In addition, new offices, an auxiliary gym and a cafeteria were constructed.
- Also, new offices, a press room, a youth hall and a restaurant were created.
- There are local ranger district offices located in Double Springs.
- There are also Canadian trade offices located in Houston, Palo Alto and San Diego.
- Al-Forat has 300 employees, with offices located in the city of Karrada in Baghdad.
- The main offices are set up in Houston and Lima, Peru.
- Currently houses the main offices of the Institut Ramon Llull.
- Its main offices are located in the Leadenhall Building, London.
- The studios and offices are on Katy Freeway in Houston.
- KDZR's studios and offices are on SE Lake Road in Portland.
- WNOX's studios and offices are on Amhurst Road in Knoxville.
- At the same time, the corporate offices moved to Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
- The transmitter and corporate offices of TV5 remained in Novaliches, Quezon City.
-  After being acquired, Wine.com moved its corporate offices to San Francisco, CA.
- NCG Banco S.A. has two operating head offices.
- Moriguchi has the head offices of Panasonic and its subsidiary Sanyo.
- Its head offices were originally located in San Francisco before moving to Santa Monica.
- All state offices in New Jersey were closed on March 21.
- state offices other than governor and lieutenant governor).
- MACBAN has a national secretariat at Kaduna and state offices.
- It operates out of five offices across the United States and Europe.
- The CHS provides video conferencing services (VCS) in 25 offices across Ontario.
- The company has more than 200 branches and offices across Hong Kong and Mainland China.
- They hung in offices throughout the building.
- The company also has offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Japan.
- Over the years to the present, the firm established many offices throughout the United States.
- His grandfather had served in several local political offices.
- In 1967, now aged 66, Rosa Jochmann retired from all but one of her political offices.
- Leavitt held no political offices, and expressed gratitude that he felt compelled towards none.
- The Fairgrounds' administration offices are located here.
- The top-most floor houses the museum's administration offices.
- For example, observations were made of markets and prisons and in administration offices.
- The regional district offices are in Burns Lake.
- The ranger district offices are located in Edgefield.
- The district offices are located in Stanwood.
- It has field offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, and Perth.
- Buffalo is home to one of the 56 national FBI field offices.
- The Secret Service maintains field offices at the following foreign countries:
- The Padillas were raised to various offices and dignities.
- Since 1936, it housed various offices for tax authorities.
- Vincent served as a local magnate in various offices(he was a justice of the peace from 1538 to his death).
- Headquarters and sales offices are in Pianoro.
- HomeAdvisor’s sales offices in Lenexa, KS won a Top Workplace award in 2016.
- The company has editorial and sales offices in India, London, Panama, and 700 employees.
- It was founded in December 2014 and has additional offices in Jaipur, India, and Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Rentrak is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, United States, with additional offices in the United States and around the world.
- Their headquarters is located in Bellingham, WA, with additional offices in the Western and Eastern regions of the United States.
- The arts center houses a 674-seat auditorium, art, music and dance studios, classrooms and faculty offices.
- Shingwauk Hall is currently used to house various classrooms, as well as administrative and faculty offices.
- To the south of the large lecture hall were classrooms and faculty offices, uniformly painted ivory in color.
- Railroad offices were located on the second floor.
- Their offices were located in Los Angeles, California.
- Through the 1960s, numerous offices were located on ‘L’ Street N.W.
- The municipal offices of the town are located in Sharon.
- The rear addition was built in 1978 to house municipal offices.
- Nearly all municipal offices were moved to 888 Washington Blvd.
- The executive offices are located in Atlantic City.
- The executive offices are located in the county seat, Hackensack.
- He then left the executive offices and entered a sign-display area, killing Jacob Beneke, an employee from Maple Grove.
- Originally, there were county offices on all four floors.
- Fort Collins is additionally the county seat of Larimer County, and houses county offices and courts.
- A decade later, county officials finally decided to build a permanent court building to house county offices.
- In 2011, it opened offices in Houston and Brussels.
- The firm opened offices in Thurso in 2012.
- The company opened offices all over Great Britain and Ireland.
- Eurex has nine worldwide representative offices.
- Now BMH have owned 30 representative offices and 144 partner networks.
- The country currently maintains 47 representative offices in 31 different countries and territories.
- Wachovia provided global services through more than 40 offices around the world.
- The company's global headquarters are in Stavanger, and it has other offices around Norway.
- She has more than 410 employees running more than 50 active funds in 12 offices around the world.
- We know several offices Marcellinus held over the course of his life.
- He held several offices, including that of Abbot General of the Viennese Mekhitarist Order.
- Over the years, aside from the bank, the building housed grocery stores and several offices.
- The house and dependency were rehabilitated in 1999-2000 as law offices.
- In February 2018 more than 40 FBI and IRS agents raided the law offices of Joe B.Garza.
- Latchford then worked as a typewriter and stenographer in law offices from 1904 to 1905.
- The Toronto editorial offices are located in Agincourt.
- Young fascists took their revenge, attacking the editorial offices of left-wing periodicals.
- The editorial offices moved to Indiana University in 1989, when William Becker became editor.
- The tribal council offices are located in the town of Winnebago.
- The regional council offices are located at the Shlomtzion regional centre.
- The dual function as a public hall and council offices is clearly expressed.
- These buildings are now mostly used as offices.
- The mill has been used as offices since the 20th century.
- The mill itself is now used as offices.
- Michael held his high offices to the end of his life.
- Because of his own ability and hard work he achieved high offices in the Republic.
- After Leung was disqualified from the Legislative Council in 2017 over the oath-taking controversy, the League was ousted from all elected offices.
- A native of the Pacific Northwest state, he held several elected offices in Klamath County in the southern part of the state, including county judge.
- The others allowed to remain in their elected offices were Madison Davis of Clarke County, F. H. Fyall of Macon County and Thomas P. Beard of Richmond County.
- The building houses the offices of the prime minister and other ministers.
- It also houses the offices of the various deputy prime ministers of Thailand.
- It now houses the offices of several production companies, including Miramax Films.
- It itself has also been renovated into a large computer suite and staff offices.
- The third floor contains the collections storage and the rest of the staff offices.
- The second floor features the Museum's exhibits and Museum Store along with some staff offices.
- The southwest quadrant houses offices for the Veteran's Administration and the county assessor.
- It houses offices of the Mathematical Sciences Institute, tutorial rooms and the Research School of Economics.
- This structure houses offices, laboratories, a library and media center, music department, an auditorium, and classrooms.
- Additionally, central offices with EoC equipment are limited.
- Botley, aside from central offices and a modest row of shops, is a residential suburb of Oxford.
- The pen register was installed on telephone company property at the telephone company's central offices.
- Somewhere between 1930 and 1939, the interior was remodeled for use as city offices.
- The aldermanic, mayoral, and other city offices are filled through nonpartisan elections with runoffs as needed.
- Originally housed a gym and stage on the first floor and city offices, a library and fire departments in the basement.
- Some offices within the building also have views overlooking Eartha.
- District judges as well as Metropolitan magistrates have their offices within the city.
- There are also smaller offices within the Department of State, USAID, and the Department of Commerce.
- He then worked in offices including that of George Woodhouse, and of T. M. Penson in Chester.
- More services were moved to local offices including welfare benefits, fuel advice and furnished lets.
- During his term, the state enacted a law changing the term for state offices including governor from one year to two.
- Currently it houses small business offices.
- It contains about 140 business offices."
- In May 2011, two new studios and music business offices were added.
- Republicans control two of the six elected statewide offices: Source:
- During his tenure as chairman, the party struggled to field candidates for statewide offices.
- Barnes was defeated in the general election, later that year, in a Republican sweep of statewide offices.