‹ Omsk On-going ›
Meanings and phrases
- in operation or operational
- (of events) planned or scheduled
- with a forward motion; along
- indicates continuity or persistence or concentration
- in a state required for something to function or be effective
Commission on Human Rights
- the commission of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations that is concerned with human rights
Commission on Narcotic Drugs
- the commission of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations that is concerned with drug traffic
- the commission of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations that is concerned with the status of women in different societies
Council on Environmental Policy
- the executive agency that advises the President on protecting the environment
Frankfurt on the Main
- a German city; an industrial and commercial and financial center; Frankfurt; Frankfort
General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade
- a United Nations agency created by a multinational treaty to promote trade by the reduction of tariffs and import quotas; GATT
- a Shiite terrorist organization with strong ties to Iran; seeks to create an Iranian fundamentalist Islamic state in Lebanon; car bombs are the signature weapon; Hizballah; Hezbollah; Hizbollah; Hizbullah; Lebanese Hizballah; Party of God; Islamic Jihad; Islamic Jihad for the Liberation of Palestine; Revolutionary Justice Organization
Rostov on Don
- a seaport on the Don River near the Sea of Azov in the European part of Russia; Rostov; Rostov na Donu
Sermon on the Mount
- the first major discourse delivered by Jesus (Matthew 5-7 and Luke 6:20-49)
- carry further or advance; pursue; follow up on
- regulate one's behavior in accordance with certain information, ideas, or advice
- make an addition
- add to the very end; append; supplement; affix
- (baseball) an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls; walk; pass
- appear in a show, on T.V. or radio; get on
- be well-informed; know the score; be with it; know what's going on; know what's what
- sail towards another vessel, of a ship; bear down upon
- exert a force with a heavy weight; drag down; bear down; press down on; weigh down
- have an effect upon; affect; impact; bear upon; touch on; touch
- be relevant to; refer; pertain; relate; concern; come to; touch; touch on; have-to doe with
- press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action; push
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last; continue; uphold; carry on; preserve
- fixed in your purpose; bent; dead set; out to
- place a bet on; back; gage; stake; game; punt
- come near or verge on, resemble, come nearer in quality, or character; approach
- cause to arise; induce
- cause to appear
- bring onto the market or release; produce; bring out
- apply with a brush
- be based on; of theories and claims, for example; repose on; rest on; build upon
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; border; adjoin; edge; abut; march; butt; butt against
- have recourse to or make an appeal or request for help or information to; turn
- censure severely or angrily; take to task; rebuke; rag; trounce; reproof; lecture; reprimand; jaw; dress down; call down; scold; chide; berate; bawl out; remonstrate; chew out; chew up; have words; lambaste; lambast
- direct the course of; manage or control; conduct; deal
- continue talking; he continued,; continue; go on; proceed
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last; continue; uphold; bear on; preserve
- misbehave badly; act in a silly or improper way; act up
- make the first row of stitches when knitting
- understand, usually after some initial difficulty; get wise; get onto; tumble; latch on; cotton on; twig; get it
- become popular
- center upon; focus on; revolve around; revolve about; concentrate on; center
- have as a center
- find unexpectedly; fall upon; strike; come upon; light upon; chance upon; come across; happen upon; attain; discover
- be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage; cheat; cuckold; betray; wander
- examine so as to determine accuracy, quality, or condition; check; look into; check out; suss out; check over; go over; check into
- apply carelessly; slap on; slam on
- get up on the back of; hop on; mount; mount up; get on; jump on; bestride
- register one's arrival at work; clock in; punch in
- appear or become visible; make a showing; come out; turn up; surface; show up
- move towards; approach; near; go up; draw near; draw close; come near
- develop in a positive way; progress; come along; advance; get on; get along; shape up
- occur or become available
- start running, functioning, or operating; go on; come up
- center upon; focus on; center on; revolve around; revolve about; center
- determined by conditions or circumstances that follow; contingent; contingent upon; dependent on; dependant on; dependent upon; dependant upon; depending on
- understand, usually after some initial difficulty; catch on; get wise; get onto; tumble; latch on; twig; get it
- judge to be probable; calculate; estimate; reckon; figure; forecast
- link together; couple; couple up
- come to the starting point of a cycle
- fail to pay up; default
- be contingent on; devolve on; depend upon; ride; turn on; hinge on; hinge upon
- put trust in with confidence; depend upon; rely on; rely upon
- be dependent on, as for support or maintenance; rely on
- determined by conditions or circumstances that follow; contingent; contingent on; contingent upon; dependent on; dependent upon; dependant upon; depending on
- determined by conditions or circumstances that follow; contingent; contingent on; contingent upon; dependant on; dependent upon; dependant upon; depending on
- determined by conditions or circumstances that follow; contingent; contingent on; contingent upon; dependent on; dependant on; dependent upon; dependant upon
- sing a descant on a main tune or melody
- be contingent on; depend on; depend upon; ride; turn on; hinge on; hinge upon
- proceed for an extended period of time; drag; drag out
- last unnecessarily long; drag out
- talk in a monotonous voice; drone
- delay; linger over
- during an early stage; early
- worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way; eat
- urge on; cause to act; prod; incite
- get off the ground; start; start up; commence
- with the end forward or toward the observer; endways; endwise
- adopt; take up; latch on; hook on; seize on
- be sustained by; feed upon
- continue flying
- center upon; center on; revolve around; revolve about; concentrate on; center
- look disapprovingly upon; frown upon
- have sexual intercourse with; sleep together; roll in the hay; love; make out; make love; sleep with; get laid; have sex; know; do it; be intimate; have intercourse; have it away; have it off; screw; fuck; jazz; eff; hump; lie with; bed; have a go at it; bang; bonk
- have smooth relations; get along with; get on with; get along
- get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.); board
- grow late or (of time) elapse
- appear in a show, on T.V. or radio; be on
- get up on the back of; hop on; mount; mount up; jump on; climb on; bestride
- develop in a positive way; progress; come on; come along; advance; get along; shape up
- grow old or older; senesce; age; mature; maturate
- continue a certain state, condition, or activity; continue; proceed; go along; keep
- come to pass; happen; hap; pass off; occur; pass; fall out; come about; take place
- move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; advance; progress; pass on; move on; march on
- continue talking; he continued,; continue; carry on; proceed
- start running, functioning, or operating; come up; come on
- use as a guide; guide
- fix a computer program piecemeal until it works; hack
- fix to; attach; append; tag on; tack on; tack
- be persistent, refuse to stop; persevere; persist; hang in; hold on
- hold the phone line open; hold the line; hold on
- criticize harshly
- be dressed in; wear
- be contingent on; depend on; devolve on; depend upon; ride; turn on; hinge upon
- hold firmly; grasp
- stop and wait, as if awaiting further instructions or developments; stop
- be persistent, refuse to stop; persevere; persist; hang in; hang on
- hold the phone line open; hang on; hold the line
- retain possession of; keep
- adopt; take up; latch on; fasten on; seize on
- get up on the back of; mount; mount up; get on; jump on; climb on; bestride
- hit against; come into sudden contact with; hit; strike; run into; collide with
- participating in or knowledgeable out
- morally binding or necessary
- to intrude upon, infringe, encroach on, violate; invade; obtrude upon; encroach upon
- judgment rendered through analysis and adjudication of the factual issues presented; judgment on the merits
- a judgment rendered by the court prior to a verdict because no material issue of fact exists and one party or the other is entitled to a judgment as a matter of law; summary judgment; summary judgement; judgment on the pleadings
- judgment rendered through analysis and adjudication of the factual issues presented; judgement on the merits
- a judgment rendered by the court prior to a verdict because no material issue of fact exists and one party or the other is entitled to a judgment as a matter of law; summary judgment; summary judgement; judgement on the pleadings
- get up on the back of; hop on; mount; mount up; get on; climb on; bestride
- allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature; retain; continue; keep
- (rugby) knocking the ball forward while trying to catch it (a foul)
- be well-informed; know the score; be with it; be on the ball; know what's what
- understand, usually after some initial difficulty; catch on; get wise; get onto; tumble; cotton on; twig; get it
- take hold of or attach to
- adopt; take up; fasten on; hook on; seize on
- happening at a time subsequent to a reference time; subsequently; later; afterwards; afterward; after
- the act of contacting something with your hand
- the application of a faith healer's hands to the patient's body
- laying hands on a person's head to invoke spiritual blessing in Christian ordination
- entice or induce especially when unwise or mistaken
- be false to; be dishonest with; deceive; delude; cozen
- rest on for support; rest on; lean against
- make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret; unwrap; disclose; bring out; reveal; discover; expose; divulge; break; give away; let out
- continue to live through hardship or adversity; survive; last; live; go; endure; hold up; hold out
- enter a computer; log in; log-in
- observe with attention; watch
- look on as or consider; think of; repute; regard as; look upon; esteem; take to be
- move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; advance; progress; pass on; move on; go on
- be idle in a listless or dreamy way; moon; moon around
- move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; advance; progress; pass on; march on; go on
- very happily
- apart from others; individually; separately; singly; severally; one by one
- for examination (with an option to buy)
- typically; on the average
- on first or second or third base; aboard
- on a ship, train, plane or other vehicle; aboard
- within range of a movie or television camera
- used with question words to convey surprise
- with trust and confidence
- lighted up by or as by fire or flame; ablaze; afire; aflame; aflare; alight
- vigilant; on one's guard; upon one's guard; on your guard
- readily available
- on that; thereon; on that
- now and then or here and there; occasionally; once in a while; now and then; now and again; at times; from time to time
- as written or printed; in writing
- with intention; in an intentional manner; intentionally; deliberately; designedly; purposely; advisedly; by choice; by design
- on the occasion of a request; for the asking
- (of liquids) available by turning a tap
- available for immediate use
- on that; thereon; on it
on the Q.T .
- in secrecy; not openly; secretly; in secret; on the QT
on the QT
- in secrecy; not openly; secretly; in secret; on the Q.T.
on the coattails
- immediately following or undeservedly benefiting from; one one's coattails
on the qui vive
- lively attentiveness; alertness; sharp-sightedness
- without delay or immediately
- in a difficult situation
- at the place in question; there
- with everything considered (and neglecting details); all in all; altogether; tout ensemble
- at the expected time
- travelling about; on the road
- in the process of being tested or tried
on your guard
- vigilant; on guard; on one's guard; upon one's guard
- perform surgery on; operate
- gain (weight)
- place into the hands or custody of; pass; hand; reach; turn over; give
- transmit (knowledge or skills); impart; leave; give
- move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; advance; progress; move on; march on; go on
- give to or transfer possession of
- cause be distributed; circulate; pass around; distribute
- transmit information; communicate; pass; pass along; put across
- refer to another person for decision or judgment; relegate; submit
- deceive somebody; flim-flam; play tricks; trick; fob; fox; pull a fast one on; play a trick on
- subject to a playful hoax or joke; hoax; pull someone's leg
- deceive somebody; flim-flam; play a joke on; play tricks; trick; fob; fox; pull a fast one on
- continue moving forward; press on; push on
- continue moving forward; push on; plough on
- deceive somebody; flim-flam; play a joke on; play tricks; trick; fob; fox; play a trick on
- continue moving forward; press on; plough on
- adopted in order to deceive; assumed; false; fictitious; fictive; pretended; sham
- put clothing on one's body; wear; get into; don; assume
- add to something existing
- put on the stove or ready for cooking
- carry out (performances); turn in
- add to the odometer
- increase (one's body weight); gain
- fool or hoax; gull; dupe; slang; befool; cod; fool; take in; put one over; put one across
- prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance; mount
- apply to a surface; apply
- talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner; rant; mouth off; jabber; spout; rave
- continue talking or writing in a desultory manner; ramble; jog
- talk incessantly and tiresomely; yack; jaw; yack away; yap away
- the equation representing the relation between selected values of one variable (x) and observed values of the other (y); it permits the prediction of the most probable values of y; regression equation
- put trust in with confidence; depend on; depend upon; rely upon
- be dependent on, as for support or maintenance; depend on
- fail to fulfill a promise or obligation; renege; renegue on; go back on
- fail to fulfill a promise or obligation; renege; renege on; go back on
- be based on; of theories and claims, for example; rest on; build on; build upon
- rest on for support; lean on; lean against
- be based on; of theories and claims, for example; repose on; build on; build upon
- (corporate finance) the amount, expressed as a percentage, that is earned on a company's total capital calculated by dividing the total capital into earnings before interest, taxes, or dividends are paid; return on investment; ROI
- (corporate finance) the amount, expressed as a percentage, that is earned on a company's total capital calculated by dividing the total capital into earnings before interest, taxes, or dividends are paid; return on invested capital; ROI
- They were also guaranteed a 6% or, later, 7.5% return on investment each year.
- The goal of management was to optimize the project portfolio for return on investment.
- iii) Does this action bring an acceptable financial, ecological and/or social return on investment?.
- an interjection expressing agreement; right
- spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts; cheer; inspire; urge; barrack; urge on; exhort; pep up
- talk or narrate at length
- continue uninterrupted; keep going
- adopt; take up; latch on; fasten on; hook on
- send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit; forward
- attack someone physically or emotionally; assail; assault; attack
- set fire to; cause to start burning; set ablaze; set aflame; set afire
- Property and even human beings were set on fire.
- The town is also set on fire by Turkish cannon.
- Last evening they set on fire three buildings, near Esq.
- become fixed (on); fixate
- make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear; clear; clear up; crystallize; crystallise; crystalize; crystalise; straighten out; sort out; enlighten; illuminate; elucidate
- engage by written agreement; sign; contract; sign up
- apply carelessly; slap on; clap on
- apply carelessly; clap on; slam on
- put on with ease or speed
- marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness; enamored; infatuated; in love; potty; smitten; taken with
- apply with a sponge
- continue in a place, position, or situation; stay; continue; remain
- place or press the foot on; tread on
- move fast; rush; hotfoot; hasten; hie; speed; race; pelt along; rush along; cannonball along; bucket along; belt along
- attach to; affix
- apply a heavy coat to; plaster; plaster over
- cause to operate by flipping a switch; turn on
- fix to; attach; append; tag on; tack; hang on
- fix to; attach; append; tack on; tack; hang on
- take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect; assume; acquire; adopt; take
- take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities; assume; adopt; take over
- accept as a challenge; undertake; tackle
- admit into a group or community; accept; admit; take
- contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle; meet; encounter; play
- give away information about somebody; denounce; betray; give away; rat; grass; shit; shop; snitch; stag
- produce an effect or strain on somebody
- refer to or discuss briefly
- be relevant to; refer; pertain; relate; concern; come to; bear on; touch; have-to doe with
- have an effect upon; affect; impact; bear upon; bear on; touch
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; repair; mend; fix; bushel; doctor; furbish up; restore
- place or press the foot on; step on
- an action brought to recover damages from a person whose actions have resulted indirectly in injury or loss
- put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice; try
- putting clothes on to see whether they fit; fitting; try-on
- cause to operate by flipping a switch; switch on
- be contingent on; depend on; devolve on; depend upon; ride; hinge on; hinge upon
- produce suddenly or automatically
- become hostile towards
- cause to be agitated, excited, or roused; agitate; rouse; charge; commove; excite; charge up
- stimulate sexually; arouse; sex; excite; wind up
- get high, stoned, or drugged; trip; trip out; get off
- feeling great sexual desire; aroused; horny; randy; ruttish; steamy
- being up to particular standard or level especially in being up to date in knowledge; abreast; au courant; au fait
- spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts; cheer; root on; inspire; urge; barrack; exhort; pep up
- force or impel in an indicated direction; urge; press; exhort
- work for or be a servant to; serve; attend to; attend; assist
- pass slowly (of time)
- be oppressive or disheartening to; weigh down
- to exert effort in order to do, make, or perform something; work at
- shape, form, or improve a material; work; process
- write about a particular topic; write of; write about
- It was held in Taranto, Italy and played on outdoor clay courts.
- Held since 1995, the tournament was played on outdoor clay courts.
- It was held in Hamburg, Germany and was played on outdoor clay courts.
- He was placed on injured reserve on March 6, 2019.
- He was placed on injured reserve on March 5, 2019.
- He was placed on injured reserve on July 24, 2018.
- In April of that year the decision was put on hold.
- This Metro extension has been put on hold indefinitely.
- The band was devastated, and the album was put on hold.
- Tickets went on sale in Brazil on March 11, 2019.
- The Serena e-Power went on sale in February 2018.
- In June 2006 a restyled 2007 Solara went on sale.
- In Algebra 1, 65.6% demonstrated on grade level skills.
- In 8th grade, 75% demonstrated on grade level writing skills.
- In writing, 85% of 5th grade pupils demonstrated on grade level skills.
- The film was shot on location in Istanbul, Turkey.
- The film was shot on location in Bangkok, Thailand.
- It was shot on location in Łódź and Warsaw, Poland.
- Human symptoms vary depending on whether the disease is chronic or acute.
- There is some variation in style depending on whether it is summer or winter.
- This term is different depending on whether shallow or deep states are considered.
- A reformed Magneto is arrested and put on trial.
- Zofia Marchewka was arrested and put on trial.
- Pereyns was put on trial on religious charges.
- Rotten Tomatoes gives the film rating of 74% based on reviews from 27 critics.
- Rotten Tomatoes gave the film a score of 60% based on reviews from 35 critics.
- On Rotten Tomatoes the film has a score of 0% based on reviews from 7 critics.
- The patterns vary depending on how the smith works the billet.
- The plant varies in size depending on how crowded it is among other plants.
- It is 375 km across (depending on how one defines the base) and 14 km high.
- In Algebra 1, 50.39% showed on grade level skills.
- In Algebra 1, 47.99% showed on grade level skills.
- In Algebra 1, 51.7% showed on grade level skills.
- It was filmed on location in Mumbai's Jogger's Park.
- "Exodus" was filmed on location in Israel and Cyprus.
- This documentary was filmed on location in Afghanistan.
- In October, the band went on tour with Lostprophets.
- Santiago went on tour with the group to various countries.
- He went on tour throughout France in 2000.
- It is in oil on canvas and measures 229 x 145 cm.
- The painting is a 90.8 x 121.4 cm oil on canvas.
- The medium, if not oil on canvas, is noted.
- It was also released through video on demand.
- It was released via video on demand in 2019.
- It became available through video on demand the same day.
- On January 6, students from all colleges went on strike.
- The players officially went on strike on August 12, 1994.
- Funding for teachers' salaries was lost, and many went on strike.
- In 3rd grade, 88% of the pupils were reading on grade level.
- In 3rd grade, 82% of the pupils were reading on grade level.
- The event is part of the "challenger series and is played on indoor hard courts.
- The event is part of the ATP Challenger Tour and is played on indoor hard courts.
- He appeared on television in Japan to encourage optimism.
- He appeared on television and also produced television programming.
- He has appeared on television networks such as HGTV, NBC, CBS, and Bravo.
- Adults have been recorded on wing from June to July.
- Adults have been recorded on wing in February.
- All twelve people on board were killed in the crash.
- All 19 people on board perished in the accident.
- He was later released on bail and expelled from Goa.
- She was arrested for that, and then released on bail.
- Maxine gets arrested but gets released on bail.
- "Doctor Who" has appeared on stage numerous times.
- She appeared on stage one month prior to her passing.
- McGriff appeared on stage at the Earle Theater in Philadelphia.
- It is now on display at the new Wakefield Museum.
- It is now on display in the World Museum, Liverpool.
- The brooch is now on display at Norwich Castle.
- He also appeared on several other radio programs.
- Jackson has appeared on several postage stamps.
- The book has appeared on several "Best Of" book lists.
- Probably to an extent based on what he’d been doing in practice.
- Attacks can be classified based on what type of information the attacker has available.
- Household debt can be defined in several ways, based on what types of debt are included.
- Lacking a backer, the Wong Brothers went on hiatus.
- That project also went on hiatus in 2015-2016.
- She went on hiatus from "Artbabe" in 1999.
- The Place Royale was built on top of the ruined palace.
- Matilda was a model of a kangaroo built on top of a forklift.
- The "marazims" were built on top of the "majilis" and the mosque.
- Jansen went on trial in September 2000 in Orléans.
- Three weeks later, Echols and Baldwin went on trial.
- In October 1996, Ogrod again went on trial.
- Classification is based on how a person sits in their sled.
- The taste of the beverage also varies based on how it was made.
- Tadjedin approached the male leads based on how their chemistry with Knightley.""
- After this he worked on several catalogues – e.g.
- Pence has since worked on several documentary and short film projects.
- Nyrabia also worked on several feature films as a first assistant director.
- She was then put on display at Exhibition Place.
- The train was then put on display for the press at St Pancras International.
- No operational B-2s have been retired by the Air Force to be put on display.
- The economy is based on agriculture and woodcraft.
- The economy is based on agriculture and shepherding.
- Taber's economy is largely based on agriculture.
- The school was built on land, which had belonged to John Scarlett.
- Coca-Cola Park was built on land formerly owned by LSI Corporation.
- Rushen Abbey on the Isle of Man was built on land owned by the monks.
- As a consequence, Honvéd won on away goals.
- Al-Ittihad Alexandria won on away goals."
- Becamex Bình Dương won on away goals."
- He spent the 2016–17 season on loan at Serie D club Ligorna.
- Kyle had spent the entire 2012 season on loan at Featherstone.
- He spent the end of the 2007–08 season on loan at AFC Wimbledon.
- In October 2016, Lee hinted at working on new music.
- They have stated that they are working on new material.
- Quit is currently working on new material.
- He gave up 1,010 hits and permitted 592 bases on balls.
- In 44 innings, he gave up 37 hits and 19 bases on balls.
- He allowed 398 hits and 181 bases on balls, striking out 263.
- By convention these features are identified on lunar maps by placing the letter on the side of the crater midpoint that is closest to Wolf.
- By convention these features are identified on lunar maps by placing the letter on the side of the crater midpoint that is closest to Heis.
- By convention these features are identified on lunar maps by placing the letter on the side of the crater midpoint that is closest to Hall.
- They were also placed on top of the original boilers.
- The two rudders were each placed on top of the wings.
- A memorial stone was placed on top of his tomb in 1921.
- In 1995, he also spent time on loan with Hull City.
- He has spent time on loan at Doncaster in League 1.
- In 2018 he has spent time on loan at Featherstone Rovers.
- Michelle then proposes to Steve, getting the engagement back on track.
- When the team finally obtained the Betacam technology, the development was back on track.
- The principal agenda of the meeting was trying to get U.S. summit back on track and keep progressing the denuclearization talks.
- The "Włochaty" album was released on vinyl in 1995.
- The album was also released on vinyl on November 6, 2012.
- It was released on vinyl by Whaam!
- The series is fiction, but it is based on real events.
- Most of Ostrovsky's later plays were based on real life stories.
- Therefore, the calculations are based on real value of variables.
- are used, depending on what the ISA provides.
- Series 3 characters also vary depending on what color of S.H.E.I.L.D.
- They are categorized depending on what track and series that is being run.
- Shares are based on data expressed in tonnes oil equivalent.
- The latest population figures are based on data from the 2011 census of India.
- Its discovery is based on data from the K2 mission of NASA's Kepler spacecraft.
- This production was also broadcast on television.
- None of the pre-show was broadcast on television.
- It was broadcast on television on October 20, 1997.
- He served on several local and national commissions.
- He served on several general courts-martial during 1889.
- Verreault served on several companies' board of directors.
- As part of this, Kinkladze was sent on loan to 1.
- He was sent on loan to Haarlem in January 2009.
- He was later sent on loan to Pistoiese, Lecco and Gubbio.
- She has performed on stage and in television and film.
- She performed on stage and in film in Sweden.
- and was performed on stage in Carlsbad, California in April 2012.
- She was arrested on charges of homicide.
- Lim was arrested on charges of rape, and Tan for abetting him.
- The three were arrested on charges of running a pyramid scheme.
- A strawman is "a party acting on behalf of another person."
- The attackers said they were acting on behalf of the rightful party leadership.
- By the end of the decade Samuel Leavitt was routinely acting on behalf of the town.
- In September 2007, he went on loan to Brechin City.
- A week later, he went on loan to Bradford Park Avenue.
- Therefore, he went on loan to FC Emmen in January 2009.
- Mampintsha was arrested on suspicion of assault.
- In July 2018 he was arrested on suspicion of assault.
- She is arrested on suspicion of kidnap.
- Harry goes to him for advice on how to beat Nicodemus.
- Businesses also receive advice on how to manage the cloud.
- Alfred seeks Bernard's advice on how to become a gentleman.
- Sonia Aggarwal came on board for a supporting role.
- Smith formally came on board Arkane in 2008.
- They came on board and spent the day.
- In January 2014 he moved on loan to Şanlıurfaspor.
- In April 2019 he moved on loan to Bashundhara Kings.
- On 2 September 2019, he moved on loan to Ross County.
- Recommendations are based on information from residents and details fact-checked.
- This list is based on information from the State Heritage Office's inHerit database.
- These allegations were based on information from a whistleblower involved with the Qatari bid.
- Big Island was so named on account of its size.
- The area was so named on account of its lofty elevation.
- Rocky Run was so named on account of its rocky character.
- The portrait is currently on display at the museum.
- The Isetta is currently on display in Beaulieu motor museum.
- She is currently on display at the Forum Marinum museum in Turku.
- She began making regular appearances on television shows such as "Emergency!
- She also had several appearances on television, most notably her role as Det.
- He was in charge of organising Thatcher's tours and appearances on television.
- The larvae feed on various shrubs and deciduous trees.
- The larvae feed on various low growing plants.
- The larvae feed on various deciduous trees and shrubs.
- Employment discrimination based on sexual orientation varies by country.
- Discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity has been banned since 2004.
- Anguillan law does not forbid discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
- This play on words is similar to Cockney Rhyming Slang.
- (The name is a play on words; pronounced "Gory and Defeated.")
- The name is a play on words meaning 9th Chandrabindoo or Not Chandrabindoo.
- The in-house journal focused on developing strong research culture.
- Flexiant focused on developing software for other service providers in Europe.
- Lunt's research lab is focused on developing organic and quantum dot electronics.
- The Andantes appeared on many singles for Brenda Holloway.
- A pre-printed revenue stamp appeared on many hundis of India.
- The name has appeared on many monuments and inscriptions in Old Persian.
- The event is part of the ATP Challenger Tour and is played on hard courts.
- 2018 Busan Open The 2018 Busan Open was a professional tennis tournament played on hard courts.
- 2018 Zhuhai Open The 2018 Zhuhai Open was a professional tennis tournament played on hard courts.
- He also worked on many commercials including "Pepsi" directed by Michael Bay.
- After that, he worked on many films like "Lekin", "Lamhe", "Chaalbaaz" in the early 1990s.
- He has also worked on many hit American shows, with the latest being "America's Got Talent".
- The event was held in São Paulo, Brazil and was played on clay.
- The event is part of the ATP Challenger Tour and is played on clay courts.
- Edwards once again claimed the lead on lap 322.
- Matt Kenseth then took the lead on lap 38.
- The restart came on lap 20, and Kyle Busch passed for the lead on lap 26.
- Jersey finished level on points with Germany, with Jersey advancing with a better net run rate.
- This season was the last in which goal average decided places for teams which were level on points.
- Although they ended level on points with Benfica, they received two more bonus points than Benfica.
- It was released on home video on February 16, 2010.
- In 1992, the documentary was released on home video.
- "Ben-Hur" has been released on home video on several occasions.
- All 10 crew and 247 passengers on board were killed.
- There were about 80 passengers on board.
- All three crew members and eight passengers on board were killed.
- They may also contain information on how income from tithes was calculated and collected.
- The new directive included improved information on how to utilize safety signage effectively.
- they carry information on how a functional changes when the input function changes by a small amount.
- He signed on loan for Swindon on 24 November 2000.
- On 11 July 2018, Nani was signed on loan by Belgrano.
- He then signed on loan for FC Nantes in 2010.
- Since 2015, the album chart has been based on both sales and streaming.
- The geopolitical approach is based on both vertical and horizontal interdependence.
- In turn, the 2004 American television miniseries "Traffic" was based on both versions.
- The militia was released on parole on October 15.
- He was released on parole in October 1945.
- Vikernes was released on parole in 2009.
- In 2016, Mongolian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 58 countries and territories, ranking the Mongolian passport 81st in the world according to the Visa Restrictions Index.
- In 2016, Bhutanese citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 51 countries and territories, ranking the Bhutanese passport 86th in the world according to the Visa Restrictions Index.
- In 2015, Montenegrin citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 104 countries and territories, ranking the Montenegrin passport 48th in the world according to the Visa Restrictions Index.
- The race restarted on lap 262, and it remained green for 63 laps.
- The race restarted on lap 400.
- The race restarted on lap 305.
- The album also appeared on numerous year-end lists.
- It has appeared on numerous compilations.
- It has since appeared on numerous compilation and live albums.
- He has been noted for his work on behalf of the Lost Boys of Sudan and other refugees.
- In 1988, Dubiner was the recipient of the , in recognition of her work on behalf of the disabled community of Israel.
- In 1918 she came back to Poland and started work on behalf of Ministry of Health as an inspector of children's homes.
- The gallery is the only public gallery in Canada devoted to works on paper.
- The museum's permanent collection includes over 5,000, largely made up of works on paper.
- In 2015, the Racine Art Museum acquired 35 works on paper from five series between 1995 and 2008.
- Many of his plays were based on historical events.
- The Legends line is based on historical guns in a BB or pellet airgun format.
- Films based on historical people or events often initiate viewers to explore Wikipedia rabbit holes.
- Earning his second expedition medal on the war on terror.
- He believed this policy would act as a defence in the "war on terror".
- The attack was the largest ever since the start of the war on terror in Sinai.
- It depends on how conjusted the area is in the particular demarcation.
- It usually depends on how long it takes for the speech therapy to work.
- The commercial success of the film depends on how the audiences receive it."
- All thirty passengers and crew on board were killed.
- All 43 passengers and crew on board were killed.
- None of the 684 passengers or 401 crew on board were injured in the attack.
- The light was also mounted on top of the fog signal building.
- The fuselage tapered rearwards, with the tailplane mounted on top.
- Its tailplane was mounted on top of the fuselage and was adjustable.
- "La Civiltà Cattolica" condemned antisemitism based on race.
- The 15th Amendment states no person should be denied the right to vote based on race.
- Wagner also made housing discrimination based on race, creed, or color illegal in New York City.
- The episodes listed below are based on several references.
- The player is able to perform melodies based on several ragas.
- This conviction was overturned on appeal based on several years of federal jurisprudence.
- It was released on video in 1987, and DVD in 2005.
- It was completed in 1998 and released on video in 2001.
- It was released on video as "Top Line".
- These convictions were overturned on appeal.
- Terry's conviction was overturned on appeal.
- Two of the “serious” citations were overturned on appeal.
- Attempts have been made to define filk based on various criteria.
- The 2018 feasibility study modeled ridership in 2040 based on various scenarios.
- It is also Universal's first park to be not be based on various famous propertie.
- They promise to send instructions on how to repair his ship.
- The Book of Exodus gives detailed instructions on how the Ark is to be constructed.
- However, this required ELIZA to have a script of instructions on how to respond to inputs from users.
- Various rankings also evaluate universities based on research output.
- In 1999, Conard produced a play called "Life in a Jar" at the school, based on research into her life story.
- The article was based on research from a U.S. Army data analyst who sent his findings to the FBI in mid-2018.
- In humans, it is located on chromosome 17q21.31.
- GNPAT is located on chromosome 1 on the plus strand.
- This gene is located on chromosome 1 at 1q31.1.
- NBC was brought on board as the series' network.
- And Lenny Bruce was brought on board as a columnist.
- When Judd retired in 1945, Kahale was brought on board.
- Sporting Cristal and Juan Aurich were tied on points at the end of the season.
- If tied on points, the following criteria were used to determine the ranking: 1.
- If two or more teams were tied on points, places were determined by goal difference.