‹ Onus Onwards ›
Meanings and phrases
- in a forward direction; ahead; onwards; forward; forwards; forrader
- forward in time or order or degree; forth; forward
- the act of moving forward (as toward a goal); progress; progression; procession; advance; advancement; forward motion
- From the 13th century onward it is frequently mentioned.
- Crngrob was recorded in documents from the 13th century onward.
- Critical scholars from the 19th century onward have rejected this idea.
- From this point onward, her title was Lady Chesham.
- He was constantly re-elected from that point onward.
- From that point onward she devoted herself to the mystery genre.