‹ Operatives Operators ›
Meanings and phrases
- (mathematics) a symbol or function representing a mathematical operation
- an agent that operates some apparatus or machine; manipulator
- a shrewd or unscrupulous person who knows how to circumvent difficulties; hustler; wheeler dealer
- someone who owns or operates a business
- a speculator who trades aggressively on stock or commodity markets
- a photographer who operates a movie camera; cameraman; cinematographer
- After graduation he started to work as a camera operator.
- Other credits as camera operator include "Paper Moon" and "New York, New York".
- The Panaglide steadies the camera operator's movement, allowing for a smooth shot.
- an operator who works for a company
- an operator of an elevator
- a logical quantifier of a proposition that asserts the existence of at least one thing for which the proposition is true; existential quantifier
- an operator that leaves unchanged the element on which it operates; identity; identity element
- an operator that obeys the distributive law: A(f+g) = Af + Ag (where f and g are functions)
- This defines another bounded linear operator , the adjoint of .
- A linear operator is a map that inputs a ket and outputs a ket.
- In other words, if is a linear operator and is a ket, then is another ket.
- someone who sells newspapers; newsagent; newsdealer; newsvendor
- a gene that activates the production of messenger RNA by adjacent structural genes
- someone who operates a radio transmitter
- Richardson was a former ham radio operator.
- Before departing, he trained Ruby to be a radio operator.
- Perens is also an amateur radio operator, with call sign K6BP.
- someone who sews by operating a sewing machine
- someone who helps callers get the person they are calling; telephone operator; telephonist
- someone who transmits messages by telegraph; telegrapher; telegraphist
- Cody then worked as a telegraph operator for the Canadian Pacific Railway.
- Her father worked at a steel mill, while her mother worked as a telegraph operator.
- In the following year, he began work as a telegraph operator for the Canadian Pacific Railway.
- someone who helps callers get the person they are calling; telephonist; switchboard operator
- In 1938 she was hired to work as a telephone operator until her job was no longer needed.
- There is one GSM mobile telephone operator, with coverage of Malabo, Bata, and several mainland cities.
- Mr Asai tries to get one of his employees, telephone operator Ayako Murai (Isuzu Yamada), to meet him for dinner.
- MTV Mobile MTV Mobile was a Netherlands/Italy-based Mobile virtual network operator.
- New World PCS New World PCS Limited ( NWPCS) was a mobile network operator (MNO) of Hong Kong.
- GLO has over 45 million subscribers (December 2018), making it the second largest network operator in Nigeria.
- Fraport is the owner and operator of Frankfurt Airport.
- DellaGrotte is the owner and operator of the Sityodtong USA Branch.
- ClubLink is the largest owner and operator of golf courses in Canada.
- The major bus operator in the Cheshire area is Arriva North West.
- Kelvin Central Buses Kelvin Central Buses was a bus operator in Scotland.
- Richards Brothers Richards Bros Buses () is a bus operator based in Cardigan, Wales.
- The color tone inside the car varies depending on the railway operator.
- The Esko trains are operated by České dráhy, the state railway operator
- Selwyns Travel Selwyns Travel is a coach tour operator based in Runcorn, England.
- The house was later sold to tour operator Mario Perillo and was destroyed by fire in 2004.
- Seaview Services Seaview Services is a coach and tour operator operating on the Isle of Wight.
- It was operated by wireless operator Jan Szklarczyk "Kod”.
- The wireless operator was corporal Franciszek Dudewicz "Bąk”.
- Thompson served in World War II as a tailgunner and wireless operator in the RAF.
- The payments are charged to their mobile phone bills by the mobile operator.
- Warid Pakistan Warid ( ) was a GSM, HSPA+ and LTE based mobile operator in Pakistan.
- In 2000, de Azevedo founded Portugal's third mobile operator, Optimus, starting to manage his own projects.
- Here, the differential operator formula_32 is defined as formula_33"."
- Euler's notation uses a differential operator formula_53, which is applied to a function formula_18 to give the first derivative formula_55.
- In calculus, an example of a higher-order function is the differential operator formula_1, which returns the derivative of a function formula_2.
- Delta Air Lines is the largest operator with 77 aircraft.
- The largest operator of the F-15 is the United States Air Force.
- BA was the largest operator of Boeing 747-400s, with 57 in its fleet.
- Both are Ferrovie dello Stato (FS) subsidiaries, once the only train operator in Italy.
- On the New York City Subway and London Underground, the position is now called "train operator" (T/Op).
- The rail line uses a system of lights which display either vertical or horizontal white bars to the train operator.
- In addition, the private operator set up a decentralized and computerized network of payment booths.
- Investments of US$20 million were financed by the private operator over the first ten years of the lease.
- Terminal superstructure will be built by private operator who will also operate and maintain it for 30 years.
- Seibu Ikebukuro Line The is a railway line of the Japanese private railway operator Seibu Railway.
- Seibu Kokubunji Line The is a railway line in Tokyo, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Seibu Railway.
- Seibu Tamako Line The is a 9.2 km single-track railway line in Tokyo, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Seibu Railway.
- In 2018, National Express Transit became the system operator.
- A large system operator might own their radio backbone (repeaters).
- Normally, only the system operator would be permitted to use control mode.