‹ Order-chenopodiales Orderer ›
Meanings and phrases
- having a systematic arrangement; especially having elements succeeding in order according to rule
- disposed or placed in a particular kind of order; arranged
- marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts; coherent; consistent; logical
- an ordered reference standard; scale; scale of measurement; graduated table
- Beutel was ordered to pay Ross $7500 in damages.
- The Slovak Government was ordered to pay V.C.
- Tomasetti was eventually ordered to pay the unpaid taxes.
- The FBI then ordered the end of Pistone's operation.
- I then ordered him to march in front of me ...
- Vrioni then ordered that Diakos be impaled.
- Rather Mujib ordered all the high ups to flee to India.
- The emperor ordered all babies born on that date killed.
- De la Gardie ordered all his artillery to be thrown into the water.
- He ordered the construction of the Badshahi Mosque in Lahore.
- Berwick first ordered the construction of a line of circumvallation.
- He ordered the construction of the large Taynal Mosque in Tripoli in 1336.
- The court ordered the company to cease operations.
- As such, the court ordered on 20 December 2006 that Thomas be retried.
- The court ordered that he be committed indefinitely to a psychiatric hospital.
- The unit was ordered back to Philadelphia and disbanded.
- She was ordered back to Key West, arriving there on 13 July.
- On the 20th, "Saugatuck" was detached from TU 16.7.5 and ordered back to the Marshalls.
- The Spanish government ordered its destruction.
- In the FY1953, the Japanese government ordered three destroyer escorts, and this class.
- In 1949, the government ordered that races take place no more than once a week in Bangkok.
- Quintus Fulvius ordered his men to hold their ground.
- In the fort, General Gaines ordered his men to stand to.
- Constantine ordered his men to set fire to its gates and scale its walls.
- They agree to the terms and are ordered to return the stolen items.
- She remained inactive until on 8 May 1918, when she was ordered to return to Sault Ste.
- At 06:35 on 16 December, the destroyers and three light cruisers were ordered to return to Germany.
- He immediately ordered a review of all ongoing strategic programs.
- </poem> She immediately ordered the treasurer pay Spenser the original £100.
- This angered Constantius so greatly that he immediately ordered Gallus' execution.
- 60,000 and ordered to leave the palace and the fort.
- Sando was ordered to leave the country within 24 hours.
- There, they were ordered to take up a defensive position.
- The fight was ordered to take place before the end of 2016.
- He was ordered to take Fuenterrabia.
- The local judge ordered him hanged and dissected.
- The judge ordered a psychological evaluation for Sykes.
- A judge ordered the restraining order dropped on August 14, 2019.
- Let "X" be a simply ordered set endowed with the order topology.
- The cofinality of any totally ordered set is regular, so one has cf(κ) = cf(cf(κ)).
- Convexity can be extended for a totally ordered set endowed with the order topology.
- The following set is partially ordered by inclusion.
- Order theory is the study of partially ordered sets, both finite and infinite.
- The division was ordered to move at 13:00 hrs.
- In 1813, Skinner was ordered to move his offices from Annapolis to Baltimore.
- On 20 May they were ordered to move south-west to Rouen to come under 3 AA Bde.
- He ordered his troops to remain there.
- Reynolds ordered his troops to return to Cheat Mountain breaking off the battle.
- The deputy was full of fears and ordered his troops to shoot at the demonstrators.
- He ordered a new set of investigations and trials.
- In 1934 the Polish Air Force ordered a new multi-role heavy fighter-bomber.
- In January 1957, Skyways ordered a new Decca type 424 radar for installation at Lympne.
- Eurotunnel originally ordered six HGV shuttle rakes.
- Canada originally ordered the construction of 33 frigates in October 1941.
- Adams had originally ordered ten locomotives from each manufacturer in 1884.
- "OHL" ordered that all strikers fit to bear arms' be sent to the front".
- Magistrates ordered that all of the assets belonging to the Amati family would be frozen to prevent payment.
- The federal government ordered that all timber which was removed from Canadian forests was to be processed in Canada.
- It may, or may not be that President Lincoln ordered the arrest of Stone.
- The Governor, Robert Quary, investigated and ordered the arrest of Cardross.
- On his return to Ravenna, Honorius ordered the arrest and execution of Stilicho.
- Mehmed ordered the execution of nineteen of his own brothers and half brothers.
- Al-Ashraf Khalil ordered the execution of the remaining defenders and inhabitants.
- In 1981, Hoxha ordered the execution of several party and government officials in a new purge.
- Some local Kurdish tribes were armed and ordered to attack the Armenians.
- Groups of Đại Việt infantry were ordered to attack the Mongols in Vạn Kiếp.
- They are ordered to attack and then retreat to draw away a German reserve force.
- At that time, he was ordered to report to VF-24, deployed aboard the USS Nimitz (CVN 68).
- White was removed from his classroom and ordered to report to Army quarters at Watsons Bay.
- On 1 August, they were ordered to report to Washington, DC and from there to Baltimore, Maryland.
- The government subsequently ordered an additional 4 MTBs.
- Leigh was subsequently ordered to , part of the South Atlantic Squadron.
- He was subsequently ordered to Okinawa, Japan and appointed commanding officer of 4th Marine Regiment.
- She is ordered not to touch the baby of a white supremacist couple.
- He was also ordered not to consume alcohol as a condition of his probation.
- That day Gallieni was ordered not to communicate directly with the government.
- List of convertible tablet computer brands Brands are ordered alphabetically.
- The stars are ordered alphabetically by surname, and all names are shown as they appear on the stars.
- Anagram dictionary In the main type of anagram dictionary, the letters in words or phrases are rearranged in alphabetical order, and these transpositions are themselves then ordered alphabetically within word-length groups, so that any words consisting of this group of letters can be found.
- A further ten ships were ordered in June 2011.
- A total of 14 ships were ordered from Vosper Ltd in the 1970s.
- Two prototype ships were ordered in 1981, with the first ship, "Rushcutter", commissioned in November 1986.
- Later the brigade was ordered to withdraw towards Hazebrouck.
- 1/7th Battalion's position on the right was quite untenable and the brigade was ordered to withdraw.
- After artillery began falling on the positions of the Nelson Battalion, they were ordered to withdraw.
- The Court of Appeals for the First Circuit later ordered a retrial.
- The coroner's jury were later ordered to find that the cause of death was unknown.
- The Army later ordered over 400 improved non-recoverable Model 1102 variants of the AQM-37A.
- During his reign, Aurangzeb ordered the destruction of many temples and some mosques.
- Trump later acknowledged he had personally ordered the destruction of the sculptures and grille.
- Petty Officer Williams ordered the destruction of the sampan and the extraction of all his units.
- He ordered a retreat from the Munda area on 3 August.
- On September 15, after the initial attack, Richardson realized he was out-manned, and ordered a retreat.
- Hazael ordered a retreat to the walled part of Damascus while the Assyrians plundered the remainder of the kingdom.
- It was not ordered to series.
- The death was ruled a suicide and an autopsy was not ordered by the justice of the peace.
- Trenchard was then ordered to join the search for the Confederate cruisers and .
- His policy was rejected and his party was ordered to join Russian Communist Party.
- On May 13 he was ordered to join General Edward Winslow Hincks' division in City Point, Virginia.
- More generally, Chomp can be played on any partially ordered set with a least element.
- Hausdorff's general products and powers of cardinalities had led him to the concept of partially ordered set.
- The order complex of a partially ordered set consists of the chains (totally ordered subsets) of the partial order.
- The king ordered that the book be shredded and burnt in 1660.
- The king ordered that the house where the crime was committed was destroyed.
- Then the king ordered him to find the ring his oldest daughter had lost in the sea.
- Each E1 was initially ordered for and assigned to a particular train.
- The list is initially ordered by the number of appearances, then by goals scored.
- To equip the new force the colonial government initially ordered two gunboats and a torpedo boat.
- The regiment was ordered to mobilise on 31 August 1939.
- On 30 November, the hussar regiment was ordered to combat duty in the Eastern Front.
- Replenished to a full strength of 400, on March 23 the regiment was ordered to capture the settlement of Novo-Miropol'.
- Part of the 1651 Naval Programme, the ship was ordered on 27 February 1652.
- The ship was ordered in August 1941 under the Rapid Naval Armaments Supplement Programme.
- The ship was ordered on 30 May 1809 and contracted out to Mrs. Frances Bernard at Deptford.
- Finding it a tasty dish, they ordered another one.
- The WBA ordered another purse bid to take place on February 23.
- In 1996, the DoD ordered another 80 aircraft for a total of 120.
- It integrated in 1964 when ordered to do so by the board of regents.
- They remained here until 24 December 1864, when ordered to Champlain, New York due to "trouble being feared on the Canadian border".
- The American pre-order bonus was a limited edition plush chicken that was included with the game when ordered from participating retailers.
- References are ordered by date of publication: SAT Game - try solving a Boolean satisfiability problem yourself A SAT problem is often described in the DIMACS-CNF format: an input file in which each line represents a single disjunction.
- Prussian authorities ordered the demolition of the Czarne castle.
- The British authorities ordered him to renounce it immediately, but he refused.
- These allegations have not been verified yet but in March 2016 Guinean authorities ordered an investigation into the matter.
- "Themis" was ordered to proceed to Australia via the Cape route, arriving at Durban on November 8.
- Three days later, the sloop-of-war was ordered to proceed some 150 miles up the coast to blockade Tuxpan.
- In the summer of 1850, when tension in Europe began to subside, "St. Lawrence" was ordered to proceed once more to the Baltic for a short cruise before returning home.
- The President of Pakistan, Asif Ali Zardari, has ordered an investigation into the arrest.
- The emperor agreed, and ordered an investigation be made by officials, and to have the matter resolved.
- It ordered an investigation, which resulted in Hebecker being charged for "unauthorised issue of banknotes".
- Queen ordered the creation of the walking paths through the park and the forest on the hill above the villa.
- He ordered the creation of the X Corps, which contained all armoured divisions, to fight alongside his XXX Corps, which was all infantry divisions.
- On 15 July 1759, Frederick ordered the creation of a squadron of volunteer hussars to be attached to the 1st Regiment of Hussars (von Kleist's Own).
- He ordered an attack with rockets which acted as makeshift incendiary devices.
- King Zhaoxiang then ordered an attack on Zhao in late 259 BC, laying siege to Handan.
- As early as 82, or possibly 83, he went to Gaul, ostensibly to conduct a census, and suddenly ordered an attack on the Chatti.