‹ Orthopaedist Orthopedical ›
Meanings and phrases
- of or relating to orthopedics; orthopaedic; orthopedical
- Her husband is a resident orthopedic surgeon.
- As an orthopedic surgeon, Henry won international acclaim.
- Dubin married Chicago orthopedic surgeon Mark Cohen in Milwaukee on January 1, 2005.
- One of its early specialties was orthopedic surgery.
- He attained his certification in orthopedic surgery in 1980 from The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- His residency at the State University of New York at Buffalo continued his advanced training in orthopedic surgery.