‹ Outpouring Outputs ›
Meanings and phrases
- final product; the things produced; end product
- production of a certain amount; yield
- signal that comes out of an electronic system; output signal
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); yield; production
- what is produced in a given time period; outturn; turnout
- to create or manufacture a specific amount
- the amount of blood pumped out by the ventricles in a given period of time
- pertaining to the womb), for raising blood pressure and increasing cardiac output.
- Ultimately, digitalis increases cardiac output (Cardiac Output=Stroke Volume x Heart Rate).
- Pulseless electrical activity leads to a loss of cardiac output, and the blood supply to the brain is interrupted.
- a contract in which you promise to deliver your entire output to the other party who promises to accept it
- electronic or electromechanical equipment connected to a computer and used to transfer data out of the computer in the form of text, images, sounds, or other media
- (computer science) a computer file that contains data that are the output of a device or program
- a utility program that organizes the output of a computer
- a routine that controls an output device
- signal that comes out of an electronic system; output
- If an amplifier's gain is not linear, the output signal can become distorted.
- That is, they provide constant gain for any normal input level and output signal.
- An ideal multiplicative mixer produces an output signal equal to the product of the two input signals.
- The power output of the turbo version increased to .
- The continuous power output was 590 hp (434 kW).
- Maximum power output was maintained at at 7,800 rpm.
- Each Data store must have input and output flow.
- For input and output interrupts, almost any solution works.
- Punched cards were used for input and output on the IBM 650.
- Depending on the output voltage, the gain of the circuit varied from 1:1 to 1:10.
- A bootstrap capacitor is connected from the supply rail (V+) to the output voltage.
- Op amps scale the output voltage so that it is usable with the rest of the computer.
- It operates at 936 kHz, with a transmitter output power of 50 kW.
- The output power handled by each of the 4-channels is 24W and the subwoofer is 60W.
- The amount of excitation power ranges between 0.5-3% of the generator output power.
- The total output was 1008 pages, not counting any specials.
- Eusebius' own surviving works probably only represent a small portion of his total output.
- The total output from some 300 firms (that is, 30-40 at any one time) exceeded 25,000 ships.
- Livestock products are the main element of the UK's agricultural output.
- Other components of its agricultural output include rice, corn, citrus, and other fruits.
- Armenia's agricultural output dropped by 17.9 percent in the period of January–September 2010.
- Its industrial output amounts to 80% of the national income.
- Terran planets on their own can produce industrial output (IO).
- German industrial output dropped to 3.6% in September vis-à-vis August.
- Both jet engine models had a maximum output of of thrust.
- The maximum output of the spillway is 170,000 cubic feet per second.
- Motors are three-phase AC induction type, model MLR109, with a maximum output of 140 kW.
- Trade plays a major role in Croatian economic output.
- Labor's share of the economic output began to decline.
- Informally, a national recession is a period of declining economic output.
- Tytler is most noted for his literary output.
- Both his education and literary output were broad and varied.
- Also, he reacted to his 1911 bankruptcy by increasing his literary output.
- Albedo can affect the electrical energy output of solar photovoltaic devices.
- When referring to total energy output, the proper term is bolometric magnitude.
- Wind turbine design is a careful balance of cost, energy output, and fatigue life.
- The plant is rated at and has an average annual output of .
- In 1971–2 the annual output of the station was 305.385 GWh.
- Since 2000 the average annual output has been around annually.
- The maximum power output was at 4300 rpm.
- Even the maximum power output of class1 is a lower level than the lowest-powered mobile phones.
- This allowed for a maximum power output of , which was limited to 700 hp during the race for longevity.
- This was a prolific year for Nie Er in terms of musical output.
- His musical output also includes a string quartet among other works.
- In addition to his musical output, Kelly is a historian of the modern Middle East.
- They were all rotative beam engines, with a flywheel and rotating output shaft.
- Due to the output shaft being offset to the right the half-shafts were of unequal lengths.
- Torque is the force being exerted on a theoretical lever connected to the output shaft of an engine.
- It has HDMI out as the only video output source.
- A mini-HDMI port is included for video output.
- In this case, we also get video output with a constant bitrate (CBR).
- A high output version of the DOHC was offered as well.
- Most Saab cars with high output turbos use exhaust valves made of Nimonic 80A as well.
- In order to achieve high output, it was necessary to compromise on the quality of the wares.
- Metal atoms produce most of the light output.
- The light output remains almost constant throughout their life.
- They require a warm-up period of several minutes to reach full light output.
- However, the list was not confined to creative output.
- The popularity of Rodin's most famous sculptures tends to obscure his total creative output.
- Thoppil Bhasi was prolific in terms of his creative output during his active years in theatre and movies.