‹ Outre Outride ›
Meanings and phrases
- the act of reaching out
- It has 03 UGC sponsored community outreach centers.
- Recent community outreach concerts included the following:
- The company is also engaged in education and community outreach.
- Circuit Playhouse, Inc. maintains several education and outreach programs.
- These outreach programs include "Forum for Young Canadians and Encounters with Canada".
- Berrian has expressed interest in participating in additional community outreach programs.
- FFL established a college outreach program in 1996.
- The Playhouse also had an education and outreach program.
- It is a cost-free community outreach program aimed at young men without fathers.
- APSI focuses on research, public outreach, and collaboration with other similar minded parties.
- It focuses on public outreach, sharing images, videos and information about asteroids on social media.
- She maintains an interest in public outreach, and her work was highlighted on the web page of the National Science Foundation.
- Northolt Branch Observatories is an educational outreach partner with NEOShield-2.
- A similar technique is being used by NASA's Spacecraft 3D smartphone app as an educational outreach tool.
- The Institute also served the Northeast Florida community with educational outreach programs to consumers.
- She takes part in outreach activities to encourage young people to consider careers in chemistry.
- McClintock is very active in educational outreach activities related to his career as an Antarctic marine ecologist.
- One of the church's most significant outreach activities has been its relationship with the Meadowbrook United Church of Kingston, Jamaica.
- The clinic also does outreach efforts with sex workers.
- It can be useful with lobbying, media relations, and community outreach efforts.
- UTIG plays a role in K-12 education through formal teacher-training programs and informal outreach efforts.