‹ Oversee Overseen ›
Meanings and phrases
- It was responsible for overseeing the nation's agricultural development.
- Buckeridge was responsible for overseeing the temporary roofing of the half-built nave.
- Besides, it is responsible for overseeing the crime and law and order situation in UTs.
- In 1917, the ""Carta Organica"" law was passed, overseeing all civil liberties in Goa.
- Minister of the Right The "udaijin" was the Junior Minister of State, overseeing all branches of the "Daijō-kan".
- Formed in 1992, it is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the amateur and professional game in its territory.