‹ Ownerless Ownership ›
Meanings and phrases
- be transferred to another owner; change hands
- Her new owners registered her as a 1170 GRT steamer.
- The new owners, Stumbrai, demolished the manor.
- The new owners reinstituted the WURD call sign.
- Many became educated, artisans and property owners.
- But he also acted as counsel for property owners.
- 35 surnames of property owners are registered there.
- High taxes on business owners thwart economic activity."
- Local business owners and other professionals come to give presentations.
- He has conducted public hearings to listen to the concerns of business owners.
- Fountain was a powerful rival to land owners Lee and Fall.
- He and his brother Rufus were large land owners in Klamath County.
- The slave population quickly grew larger than that of the land owners.
- The government returned the property to its original owners.
- The Admiralty returned to her original owners in January 1945.
- The original owners of the farm were ethnic German Swiss Mennonites.
- New private owners repurposed a few, but most were scrapped.
- The complex was used by private owners since 1987 as a conference facility.
- Of 30 hectares to be acquired for the project, only 2 hectares belong to private owners.
- The current owners took over the diner in 2010.
- It was acquired by the current owners in January 2008.
- Burden later resold it to the current owners.
- In 1833 it bought out the plantation owners and banned slavery.
- A branch of the family were large plantation owners in Suriname.
- He moved to Jamaica in 1778/9 and leased out cattle to plantation owners.
- However, in most cases former owners were simply kicked out.
- Many of them came to bear the surnames of their former owners.
- The store was founded by Jack Cole and Carl Cole, the former owners of Coles Bookstore.
- Brown became one of the wealthiest planters and slave owners on the German Coast.
- As a consequence, overly-brutal patrollers could expect revenge from slave owners.
- President Lincoln advocated that slave owners be compensated for emancipated slaves.
- The Old Bell Hotel has had many previous owners over the years.
- The club's previous owners had failed to pay its debts to many local businesses.
- The previous owners, the Lassotovitch, Hammond, Ligon, and Dorsey families are all related.
- The traditional owners of the area are the Wiradjuri.
- The traditional owners of the area are the Ngiyambaa.
- The traditional owners of the area are the Yawuru peoples.
- In fantasy sports, team owners draft, trade and cut (drop) players, analogously to real sports.
- From the time of the formation of the Major Leagues to the 1960s, the team owners controlled the game.
- Though the research proved to team owners that the move was a sensible decision, the banks were not impressed.
- Cheers had several owners before Sam, as the bar was opened in 1889.
- The building continued to be used as a restaurant under several owners.
- Later, the history of the estate has an erratic course with several owners.
- "Morley"s owners applied for an award.
- In the district, 4459 property owners applied for the tax relief.
- The villa had several other owners.
- After a series of other owners, the property was bought by the Smith family in 1950.
- The company also expanded into managing hotels and condominium amenities for other owners.
- In the district, 4459 property owners applied for the tax relief.
- In the district, 8,065 property owners applied for the tax relief.
- In the district, 7,651 property owners applied for the tax relief.
- He was known for his commitment to farmers, small business owners, and the environment.
- The party drew most of its support from farmers and small business owners in rural areas.
- The population generally works as small business owners, cab drivers, beauticians and medical technicians.
- The mansion was built in 1806 and belonged to different owners.
- KBER-FM was later KSAQ and, under different owners is today's KCYY.
- She traded widely as different owners deployed her on one route or another.
- In 1849 Muir joined James Finlay and Co. cotton mill owners.
- His father, Baruch, came from a family of flour mill owners.
- These "apprentices" were sold to planters and mill owners; the usual term of service was six years.
- If rates go down, many home owners will refinance at a lower rate.
- Dues for upkeep and other expenses of the club were paid by home owners.
- Many of the black home owners operated businesses, or were working professionals.
- The court judged that it was the shop owners constitutional right to forgo service to someone.
- Interviews with paranormal investigators, supernatural shop owners and ghost hunting tourists are featured.
- In 1935, the elders in the village with the support of shop owners started to raise funds for the construction of a school campus.
- Wisconsin spent a decade acquiring from various owners and developing services.
- As Skratch began to fabricate and pinstripe for various owners and builders, a following started to build.
- In total, the four ships of the "Pennsylvania" class gave a total of well over 160 years of service to their various owners.
- VetDepot supplies directly to pet owners, veterinarians, animal shelters, and other customers.
- In 2007, in Australia, pet owners made 15% fewer visits to the doctor compared to non-pet owners.
- The Irish Blue Cross provides low-cost veterinary services to pet owners on a low income in the greater Dublin area.
- Funding is very dependent on club owners.
- The association's activities led to the arrest of many adult club owners and the closure of their businesses.
- In 1933, the club owners decided to build a second course, which resulted in the purchase of a farm to the east of the club.
- Classic car owners have adopted waterless coolant to solve this problem.
- The company started operations in Hyderabad and worked on registering the car owners.
- Baxter was an enthusiastic motorist, and was one of the first car owners in British Columbia.
- Property owners apply for the relief through the county Treasurer's office.
- In 2013, club's owners decided to change club's name to "Turan-T".
- By 1937, it was in so decrepit a state that the owners decided to abandon it.
- In 2005, the club's new owners decided to rename the club "Ganja" despite facing criticism from the club's fans.
- Ryan has supported the rights of gun owners and opposed stricter gun control measures.
- Demings has an "F" rating from the NRA, which they award to those they deem a "true enemy of gun owners' rights".
- Other reforms, that she said would be introduced as late as spring 2009, included a national register of gun owners.
- Over the years the hall has seen many owners and occupants.
- Following this success a virus struck all of his 18 horses causing many owners to leave him.
- The negative side is that many owners cannot afford the work, so a roof remains leaking for the sake of a cheap roof tile.
- Several months went by, as store owners in England refused to buy Jerome's clocks.
- Some store owners endorse her work and encourage others to do similar work as well.
- Some store owners reportedly paid local thugs to protect them from the violence because security forces were mostly absent.
- It is intended to help local authority Trading Standards staff, market operators and copyright owners.
- The author or creator may be the owner of the economic rights or those rights may be transferred to one or more copyright owners.
- In a more serious case, the copyright owners reserve their rights to sue the mashup artists and they may have a maximum punishment of five years in jail and large fines.
- Among ship owners of the day, “Medford-built” came to mean the best.
- The CR failed to attract private ship owners to their new extension from Greenock to the fishing village of Gourock.
- The town has a strong tradition in merchant seafaring and is currently the home of various important Greek ship owners.
- The tradition has been continued by the present owners.
- (Note: "no relation" to the present owners of the magazine of the same name).
- The present owners are horse trainers and immersed in the busy country life of the area.
- 500,000 bail for factory owners Abdul Aziz, Shahid Bhaila and Arshad Bhaila.
- The tribunal was highly critical of the factory owners and government, which failed to enforce the law.
- They developed personal contacts with European factory owners on buying trips to Great Britain and Germany, starting in 1890.