‹ Paillasse Pain-free ›
Meanings and phrases
- a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder; hurting
- emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid; painfulness
- a somatic sensation of acute discomfort; pain sensation; painful sensation
- something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness; annoyance; bother; botheration; infliction; pain in the neck; pain in the ass
- a bothersome annoying person; pain in the neck; nuisance
- cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed; trouble; ail
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable; anguish; hurt
- pain in the chest
- He complained of chest pain followed by a cough.
- One can suffer temporary chest pain or angina.
- The chest pain in an MI may mimic heartburn.
- pain and discomfort associated with contractions of the uterus during labor
- backache affecting the lumbar region or lower back; can be caused by muscle strain or arthritis or vascular insufficiency or a ruptured intervertebral disc; lumbago
- something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness; annoyance; bother; botheration; pain; infliction; pain in the neck
- something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness; annoyance; bother; botheration; pain; infliction; pain in the ass
- a bothersome annoying person; pain; nuisance
- a medicine used to relieve pain; analgesic; anodyne; painkiller
- a somatic sensation of acute discomfort; pain; painful sensation
- the lowest intensity of stimulation at which pain is experienced
- a unit measuring the intensity of pain
- pain that is felt at a place in the body different from the injured or diseased part where the pain would be expected
- Symptoms include diarrhea, cramping, and abdominal pain.
- Common side effects include diarrhea, abdominal pain, and nausea.
- Examples include headache, cough, abdominal pain, constipation etc.
- Most who seek chiropractic care do so for low back pain.
- He was then admitted to hospital due to severe back pain.
- The early texts also depict the elderly Buddha as suffering from back pain.
- Other complications include chronic pain.
- Common topics of the JPP included chronic pain and hyperactivity.
- Dependence on prescription opioids can occur from their use to treat chronic pain.
- Ibuprofen provides effective pain relief in about 50%.
- When the facet joint is numbed, there should be pain relief.
- Nurofen Plus is a pain relief medication based on codeine and ibuprofen.
- However, this juice causes him to have severe pain.
- That night, Norton was struck with a severe pain in his eyes.
- They drink champagne but Tommaso is unable to hide his severe pain.
- I deeply sympathize with your pain and suffering.
- He creates the Theatre of Pain, an organization devoted to turning pain and suffering into art.
- She sued Temple University Hospital and was awarded over $600,000 for pain and suffering and loss of income.
- Initial treatment involves pain management.
- Certain drugs that have been introduced for uses other than analgesics are also used in pain management.
- Buprenorphine is similar to methadone in that it is used in opioid replacement therapy as well as pain management.
- Hyperalgesia and allodynia are examples of neuropathic pain.
- The anticonvulsant carbamazepine is used to treat neuropathic pain.
- Topical aspirin may be effective for treating some types of neuropathic pain.
- The Cārvāka pursued enjoyment of life and elimination of physical pain.
- Marie became extremely weak, suffered physical pain and eventually became paralyzed.
- Goldman then returned to the novel and eventually finished it, despite being in great physical pain much of the time.
- Arjuna again mangles him, Karna felt great pain.
- The Galicians beat Don Quixote and Sancho, leaving them in great pain.
- Raka Đokić's early departure left a great pain and emptiness in my heart.
- Typical symptoms are joint pain and dysfunction.
- Symptoms generally include joint pain and stiffness.
- It presents with sudden onset of chills, fever and joint pain.
- Osteomyelitis (infection of the bone tissue) can also cause pain and limp.
- These stones cause pain with passage and blockage and have been known to recur.
- The wounds received from a kamaitachi do not bleed or cause pain, but are deep.
- El-Sisi said: "We would die before you [the Egyptian people] would feel pain".
- Tuna have bony fins without nerve endings and do not feel pain from cavitation.
- There is something that it is like to feel pain, to see a familiar shade of blue, and so on.
- There are several reasons for switching a patient to a different pain medication.
- Drummond-Webb committed suicide by taking an overdose of oxycodone, a pain medication.
- He said to the CIA director George Tenet, "Who authorized putting him on pain medication?"
- Most who seek chiropractic care do so for low back pain.
- A 2010 review found that sham acupuncture was as effective as real acupuncture for chronic low back pain.
- Children and adolescents with persistent low back pain may require earlier imaging and should be seen by physician.
- A headache is severe, if it causes intense pain.
- AVMs can cause intense pain and lead to serious medical problems.
- She is then taken for interrogation under the "rays", which induce intense pain as a form of torture.
- This condition can result in pain during sexual intercourse or a pelvic exam.
- state that "pain during stimulus because of trapped tissue under the scarring is nearly routine.
- Kate Fitzpatrick had injured her leg before making the film, meaning she was in great pain during the shoot.
- It may be used for fever, headache, muscle pain and menstrual cramps.
- The most common symptom is muscle pain in the lower limbs on exercise—intermittent claudication.
- Its major symptom is the acute onset muscle pain, usually in the thigh, in the absence of trauma.
- The women are united because of the pain caused by the genital cutting.
- A recurring theme in the book is the pain caused when people try ineptly to help or to please others.
- Facet joint injections are mainly used as a therapeutic to relieve back pain caused by the facet joints.