‹ Parsons Part-owner ›
Meanings and phrases
- in part; in some degree; not wholly; partially; partly
- something determined in relation to something that includes it; portion; component part; component; constituent
- something less than the whole of a human artifact; portion
- a portion of a natural object; piece
- that which concerns a person with regard to a particular role or situation
- the extended spatial location of something; region
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; function; office; role
- an actor's portrayal of someone in a play; character; role; theatrical role; persona
- assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group; share; portion; percentage
- one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole; section; division
- a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions; parting
- the part played by a person in bringing about a result; contribution; share
- the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music; voice
- go one's own way; move apart; separate; split
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways; separate; split up; split; break; break up
- leave; depart; start; start out; set forth; set off; set out; take off
- force, take, or pull apart; separate; disunite; divide
- come apart; separate; divide
- the rear part of a ship; stern; quarter; poop; tail
- an integer that is not an exact divisor of some quantity; aliquant
- an integer that is an exact divisor of some quantity; aliquot
- a component of an automobile; car part
- the lowest part in polyphonic music; bass
- a small role; minor role
- any part of an organism such as an organ or extremity
- a component of an automobile; auto part
- a particular complex anatomical part of a living thing; structure; anatomical structure; bodily structure; body structure
- something determined in relation to something that includes it; part; portion; component; constituent
- one part in five equal parts; one-fifth; fifth; twenty percent
- the positive fractional part of the representation of a logarithm; in the expression log 643 = 2.808 the mantissa is .808; mantissa
- one of four equal parts; one-fourth; fourth; one-quarter; quarter; twenty-five percent; quartern
- a place of especial strength
- the part of a complex number that has the square root of -1 as a factor; imaginary part of a complex number
- the part of a complex number that has the square root of -1 as a factor; imaginary part
- the role of the character after whom the play is named; title role
- vocal music for several voices in independent parts (usually performed without accompaniment)
- a word that names a part of a larger whole; meronym
- one of the traditional categories of words intended to reflect their functions in a grammatical context; form class; word class
- give up what is not strictly needed; spare; give up; dispense with
- any part of a plant or fungus; plant structure
- one part in sixteen equal parts; one-sixteenth; sixteenth
- an extra component of a machine or other apparatus; spare
- share in something; participate
- Acts from all over Asia and other areas take part.
- About a third of students take part in AP classes.
- Public were invited to take part in this stoning.
- a tenth part; one part in ten equal parts; one-tenth; tenth; ten percent
- one part in thirty-two equal parts; one-thirty-second; thirty-second
- one part in twelve equal parts; one-twelfth; twelfth; duodecimal
- a part written for a singer
- a place of especial vulnerability; weak spot; soft spot
- There he took part in the 400m and 80m T36 events.
- They also took part in the Texaco Cup in the 1970s.
- The album also took part in the song "Nada Blanks".
- The former township became part of western Wulipu.
- In 2001 she became part of the Star Cruises fleet.
- In 1977, the area became part of Hotan Prefecture.
- Marukiya is located in the northern part of Bihar.
- It passes through the northern part of Chihuahua.
- In the northern part of the city are built farms.
- Its territory is now part of the village of Trava.
- It is now part of the Flammarion Publishing group.
- It is now part of the "comune" of Alta Val Tidone.
- Its large campus is in the southern part of Malatya.
- On them the southern part of the east wing was built.
- Low plains stretch across the southern part of Ghana.
- Rice played a large part of the diet in Louisiana.
- For a large part of her life, Douglas lived alone.
- Streptococci make up a large part of oral bacteria.
- is kept as the opening subtitle of the first part.
- The first part of the "dol" celebration is prayer.
- The first part being the northern section built .
- Wine is also an important part of Passover meals.
- Visual assessment is also an important part of PSA.
- Corridos play an important part in Mexican culture.
- She meets Jack London taking part in Coxey's Army.
- All taking part in the operation were volunteers.
- Her son is taking part in a Royalist uprising.
- Today, Montblanc forms part of the Richemont group.
- Such legislation forms part of land drainage law.
- Penpol Creek forms part of the northern boundary.
- 4,883 in 2011), in the eastern part of the island.
- The eastern part of Vechoor includes rice fields.
- Over of rain fell in the eastern part of the state.
- Vodotočnik Pasture is situated in the western part.
- In 1886, the western part of the town burnt down.
- It is situated in the western part of Chennai.
- For the most part, however, Haal was out of view.
- But for the most part he is considered self-taught.
- Life at Saikū was, for the most part, peaceful.
- James is an integral part of the theatre's ambience.
- Sports are an integral part of the school curriculum.
- Since then, it has been an integral part of Slovenia.
- It formed part of a 2.2 km (1.4 mi) long viaduct.
- Historically it formed part of Coleridge Hundred.
- It has formed part of Greater London since 1965.
- They are privately owned and not part of the hotel.
- The Yellow Line was not part of the original plans.
- regions of Uganda not part of one of the Kingdoms]."
- In the early part of the war, he was a Swordfish pilot.
- These events appear to refer to the early part of 368 BC.
- He missed much of the early part of that year due to injuries.
- Traditionally the area was part of Upper Carniola.
- In 1825 the area was part of the Valladolid region.
- This area was part of Denmark during the Viking Age.
- In the second part is a thin barry wavy of argent.
- It is based on the second part of the storyline.
- His son, Kal is the main villain in the second part.
- The central part is a coarse-grained granodiorite.
- The grand staircase is situated in its central part.
- Tehsil Gupis is the central part of Ghizer district.
- The bridge had also become part of U.S. Route 89A.
- These squads have become part of a year-round cycle.
- It has since become part of the Heritage Trust.
- "We got the part because Adam wanted us," Gary Lane said.
- In part because the field of film studies itself had changed.
- Bahlman shut down 99, in part because of the case's legal costs.
- During the latter part of 1893, Tarak also met E.T.
- This he achieved during the latter part of his life.
- During the latter part of Richter's command (ca.
- It became a part of Grant Thornton on 1 July 2007.
- Political violence became a part of this warfare.
- Kannada films became a part of the event in 1969.
- He played his first small part in The Northerners.
- However, this book is only in small part a critique.
- A small part of the city extends into Warren County.
- The major part of the writing was completed in 927.
- Cheese and wine are a major part of the cuisine.
- Buses play a major part in the tourism industry.
- on upper part and the stroke of the right hand.
- Some forest roads serve the upper part of this valley.
- The body whorl is somewhat angulated at the upper part.
- Both motorways form part of the European route E70.
- These buildings now form part of Sheldon School.
- These buildings now form part of Hardenhuish School.
- This may be in part due to the small colony size.
- This is in part due to the drop in life expectancy in Zambia.
- This is at least in part due to the fact that they have overlapping genes.
- The lower part of the head usually has black dots.
- The lower part of the body is mostly missing too.
- The lower part is 9 metres wide and 10 metres high.
- Wood was born in Brome township, then part of Brome County.
- 3 Squadron Australian Flying Corps (then part of the army).
- Čas was born in Slovenj Gradec, Slovenia, then part of Yugoslavia.
- Vela has taken part in several modeling campaigns.
- VA-TF2 has taken part in the following deployments:
- She has also taken part in a number of group shows.
- They are considered part of the Romantic Movement.
- It was formerly considered part of the Arctiidae.
- It is considered part of the mumblecore movement.
- This was due in part to the increasing PC market.
- This is due in part to the high rates of illiteracy in the country.
- This was due in part to the institutional landscape of television in the UK.
- Sport is a significant part of Bahamian culture.
- Tourism is a significant part of the economy.
- The Town Hall played a significant part in public life.
- Bhandari took active part in the freedom struggle.
- Osama took an active part in raising his half siblings.
- Herbie Rich now played a more active part on the album.
- The complex consists of the main part and Ichgala.
- Randalummoodu junction is a main part of Randalummodu
- The main part of the forests is Tugai forest.
- He included the letter in a later part of "Paterson".
- He spent much of the later part of his career in England.
- He was later part of Bradford's Treble Winning 2003 Season.
- SR 396 was originally part of State Route 1 (SR 1).
- Sophiatown was originally part of the Waterfall farm.
- Rawdon was originally part of Montcalm County.
- The greater part has an interlinear Anglo-Saxon translation.
- The greater part of the book consists of a description of Erewhon.
- From 1846, he spent the greater part of his life on the continent.
- Singapore Turf Club also takes part in commingling.
- He takes part as TSV Betzingen in Air BMX team.
- Every year Duval-Leroy takes part in over 750 events.
- He is known to have opposed Zangezur becoming part of the Armenian SSR.
- In 1883 the StLIM&S was acquired by Jay Gould, becoming part of a system.
- Italy returned to the contest in 2011, thus becoming part of a "Big Five".
- Detecting an aroma is only part of wine tasting.
- The only part that is non-reusable will be the frame.
- This was the only part of the Erie that was electrified.
- It is now part of what is called the West Coast Main Line.
- That’s part of what makes life exciting.
- His arrest is part of what the FBI dubbed Operation Backfire.
- The northeastern part of the rayon is lowlands.
- Hyrum State Park is in the northeastern part of Utah.
- Located in the northeastern part of India.
- Females played no part in the images or the cult.
- However, his wife takes no part in the mischief.
- Halat still maintains he had no part in the murder plot.
- The village forms a key part of the Dedham Vale.
- Market redesign is a key part of the "Energiewende".
- January is a key part of the holiday season."
- There are a number of villages forming part of Żurrieq.
- Each dwelling usually has at least one of these tanks forming part of its foundation.
- At the western end is a footbridge over Sheepwash Channel, forming part of the Thames Path.
- Therefore, a bad winter probably also played a part.
- He also played a part in Måns Mårlind's "Snapphanar".
- Social issues played a part in the campaign.
- The area is part of the civil parish of Ingleton.
- The area is part of the "Mount Rogers Cluster".
- The Milky Way crosses the northwestern part of Ara.
- The village Foloi is situated in the northwestern part.
- It became a port for the northwestern part of Bulgaria.
- It is in the southeastern part of the island of Terceira.
- The southeastern part of the county is in Gurbantünggüt Desert.
- The district is in the southeastern part of Ayutthaya province.
- The southwestern part of the jet lies along a straight line.
- The southwestern part of the district is low alluvial plain.
- Bitola is located in the southwestern part of North Macedonia.
- It was first released as part of his mixtape "T.R.U.
- 2.0) has been released as part of the USB 3.1 suite.
- He was released as part of a general amnesty in 1990.
- The last part of the old dairy was torn down in 1975.
- It was the last part of the continent to be colonized.
- He brought the last part of Sri Lanka under British rule.
- The wood was formerly part of the Cassiobury estate.
- It is composed of 11 barangays that were formerly part of Tuburan.
- It is composed of 16 barangays that were formerly part of Tipo-Tipo.
- Stewart's corps also not take part in the Jonesboro.
- In 1997, it did not take part in the General Elections.
- Therefore, Khrushchev would not take part in the summit.
- He played the part of Dexter Hayman in "Hot Shots!
- He played the part 157 times between 1980 and 1981.
- In the film, she played the part of Simone.
- Evaporation is an essential part of the water cycle.
- The stick used in bandy is an essential part of the sport.
- That was an essential part of her charm.
- Shatili was once part of the Kingdom of Kakheti.
- It was once part of the Hillsborough Castle demesne.
- Portions were once part of the PJP Landfill.
- The dam was built as part of the Rio Grande Project.
- The custom mill was built as part of a working farm.
- No trailer cars were built as part of the stock.
- It is most often used as part of two other phrases:
- It is used as part of the name or title by the following:
- Incendiaries were also used as part of several other raids.
- Ramsey theory is another part of extremal combinatorics.
- ΜΓ 72) in Sinai, another part at the Russian National Library (Gr.
- The French victory was decided on another part of the battlefield.
- He is now a part of the Buffaloes football club (NT)
- It is now a part of Brigantine Island.
- Her grave still stands at Greentree, now a part of Gainesway Farm.
- The "Empire Ability" was not a part of this convoy however.
- West Pullman is not a part of the historic Pullman company town.
- As of now, however, he is not a part of any legislative committee.
- In 2008 the third part of the project was launched.
- The third part leaps forward into the 1960s.
- The winning couple would go on the third part of the show.
- Arthur is obviously quite upset, and they part ways.
- Burn finally says goodbye to Abi, and they part ways.
- The couple decide to part ways, but reconcile.
- Smolajny has since remained part of Poland.
- The western part of modern Belarus remained part of Poland.
- Luton remained part of Bedfordshire for ceremonial purposes.
- That is considerably lower than in any other part of Ireland."
- The other part is buried in an atmosphere of temperature formula_15.
- They cannot use their stick or other part of their body to remain onside.
- Today the property is still part of the state prison.
- The couple was still part of the show at the Boston opening.
- When still part of the league, it had eleven state parliamentarians.
- He was probably at least in part of Armenian descent.
- These were often funded, at least in part, from grants from the Empire.
- This is at least in part due to the fact that they have overlapping genes.
- The souk occupied a big part of Souk El Haddadine.
- Seafood makes up a big part of their meat dishes.
- Regardless, Agriculture is still playing a big part.
- It later became part of the Milan - Bologna Railway.
- It later became part of the Republic of Genoa.
- Thus this region later became part of Napoleon's Empire.
- He was writing of the film but praised final part of the film.
- The final part of the ceremony was marked with the drawing of lots.
- In the third and final part of the adventure, the inn shifts to another dungeon.
- The district is often included as part of during this period.
- Additional locker rooms were included as part of this expansion.
- The entire route is included as part of the National Highway System.
- Leggings have become a part of many school uniforms.
- "The craic" has become a part of Irish culture.
- The PIE controller has become a part of the DOCSIS 3.1.
- The oldest part of the church dates from 1190.
- Around this mountain lies the oldest part of the city.
- The oldest part of the building is a house built in 1875.
- are all part of the cultural heritage of the Arabs.
- It’s all me, its all part of the tapestry of who I am.
- These schemes were all part of the Enterprise of Ulster.
- Most autopistas have a toll over all or part of their length.
- He played all or part of five seasons in the majors between and .
- He played all or part of three seasons in the majors, between and .
- After Kim's debut, Han controlled every part of Kim's career.
- make one universe in which I and every part are ultimately important."
- During every part of this recording, we had some sort of drink in our hand.
- South of Whitemud Drive, it is designated as part of Highway 2.
- In 1972, the current segment was designated as part of the route.
- In 1917, the road was designated as part of New Jersey State Highway 8.
- Only in 1832 was it made part of the Lahr district.
- Later it was made part of the district Prathai.
- The northern half was made part of M-82.
- The middle part of it is covered with a stone dome.
- The middle part was 15 metres high and 8.5 metres wide.
- The middle part "van" means "from" in Dutch.
- He played a prominent part in the Irish Parliament of 1541-2.
- He became a prominent part of the Muslim intelligentsia in South Asia.
- The fortress plays a prominent part in the Steven Spielberg film "Amistad".
- Transmission is a vital part of the folklore process.
- Neurogenesis is a vital part of embryonic development.
- Music is a vital part of Indigenous Australians' cultural maintenance.
- Says Eskander: “It was just a great part time job.
- In 1956, he donated a great part of collections to the government.
- The park includes a great part of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field.
- In the remaining part of the municipality, Friulian is still widely spoken.
- The remaining part of his farm was to go to his wife, daughter, son and granddaughter.
- The events that led to the change in Sastry's views form the remaining part of the story.
- He spent part of the season on the practice squad.
- She spent part of her life in Rożnowice and Jaracz.
- The famous writer spent part of his life here.
- The modules within each part may have different weights.
- Now "each part of the cauldron came personally under Hitler."
- A musician handed a reed book would be expected to play each part.
- a part owner of the company, a form of double taxation.
- He established a store and was part owner of a sawmill.
- Basketball coach George Karl was once part owner of Burgdorf.
- Vela has taken part in several modeling campaigns.
- he was take part in several films and TV series in Iran:
- These groups were founded in 1977 and took part in several elections.
- "This article is based in part on material from the ".
- This decision was based in part on socio-political reasons.
- The essay was based in part on his experience in developing Fetchmail.
- There is a part of town still called Kottar, so the old name remains.
- The three highways begin a concurrency into the northern part of town.
- The ancient part of town is still partly surrounded by medieval walls.
- A camp was set up on the hill spur of Jungeroth, today part of Buchholz.
- The publishing house is today part of the resulting media Bonnier Group AB.
- He was baptized in the parish church in Altenbergen (today part of Leinatal).
- It is currently part of the ATP Challenger Tour.
- It is currently part of the Irish Champions Weekend meeting.
- He is currently part of the Myanmar national beach soccer team.
- Only first level teams took part in the tournament.
- From 1979 to 1986, an average of 57 teams took part.
- Only 10 teams took part in the very first race.
- It was held as part of Germany's sovereign territory.
- The senior Freestyle European Championships were held as part of the same event.
- Many of his personal papers are now held as part of the Hocken Library collection.
- The better part of the 2017-18 season he missed due to injury.
- Nevertheless, Peter outworked him for the better part of nine rounds.
- Cryptic Fate spent the better part of two years writing and recording "Danob".
- Ukrainka is administratively part of Obukhiv Raion.
- It is administratively part of Sha Tin District.
- It is administratively part of the Millbrook First Nation.