‹ Partners Partnerships ›
Meanings and phrases
- the members of a business venture created by contract
- a cooperative relationship between people or groups who agree to share responsibility for achieving some specific goal
- a contract between two or more persons who agree to pool talent and money and share profits or losses
- a certificate showing the interests of all parties in a business partnership
- The partnership between the two men did not last long.
- The partnership between Abercrombie and Fitch did not end happily.
- There is a partnership between the high school and Oberlin College.
- There, he formed a partnership with J. M. Henderson.
- In 1859, he formed a partnership with Solomon G. Haven.
- In 1896, he formed a partnership with William S. Hebbard.
- In 2011, they announced a partnership with Funny Or Die.
- In June 2011, Dimension Data Holdings announced a partnership with Alvarion.
- On October 19, 2016, the CPRA and Edmonton Northlands announced a partnership.
- As a result, Le Cordon Bleu contacted Dacor to forge a strategic partnership.
- Supplier and drop shipper should work together to form a strategic partnership.
- The purchase was made through a strategic partnership, the Shanghai Jin Xin investment fund.
- Davies and Janion formed a new partnership in 1871.
- Spanish wildcards and new partnership Marc López and world no.
- Justine Paris did not benefit from this new partnership for long.
- It has a partnership agreement with the Chalgrove Cavaliers.
- The Blenders also have a partnership agreement with Fargo-based Bell Bank.
- This is Taiwan's first economic partnership agreement signed with a member of ASEAN.
- The service offers home delivery from Starbucks outlets through a partnership with Swiggy.
- He also began his own label, Strong City Records, through a partnership with Rocky Bucano.
- The Duke was released for Xbox One and PC on April 30, 2018 through a partnership with Hyperkin.
- The Teaching Awards Trust works in partnership with the BBC.
- She works in partnership with Element Six, a de Beers group company.
- The Screenwriters Colony works in partnership with the Nantucket Film Festival.
- He went into partnership with Robert Clarke in 1848.
- It was purchased in 1910 by W. Hancock who went into partnership with S.W.
- In the late 1980s, Thorne went into partnership with Bournemouth Borough Council.
- He is in a civil partnership with Paul, an IT worker.
- In 2007, they entered into a civil partnership at London's Ritz Hotel.
- It recommended that civil partnership be introduced for same-sex couples.
- The documentary covers the business partnership of Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger.
- NISCO also had a long business partnership with Hong Kong listed company for trading iron ore.
- She forms a business partnership with Aaron Brennan (Matt Wilson) and opens a gym called The Shed.
- In 1990, the partnership ended its run and was amicably split.
- This partnership ended in April 2011.
- The original partnership ended with death of William Evans in 1856.
- The act also permitted for heterosexual couples to enter into a domestic partnership.
- In July 2012, the Columbus City Council unanimously passed a domestic partnership registry.
- Buttars criticized the domestic partnership executive order signed by Salt Lake City Mayor Rocky Anderson.
- An opening partnership of 168 resulted until Lindwall bowled him for 81.
- As of 2012, this remains England's highest opening partnership against Australia.
- For the second time in the match, Washbrook and Hutton put on a century opening partnership.
- The new company was Luxottica s.a.s., a limited partnership.
- It became a limited partnership in 1940 and in 1951, became "Ueshima Coffee Co., Ltd.".
- Although Trump ceased his active involvement in the development in 2001, he retained his 30% limited partnership.
- He had a 26-minute long 54-run tenth wicket partnership with Marcus Stoinis without facing a single ball.
- The Gentlemen were two minutes away from saving the match when Kortright was out after a lengthy last wicket partnership.
- Australia bowled first, and Toshack took two quick wickets to reduce the hosts to 3/158 after a 137-run second wicket partnership.
- Their partnership was dissolved in July 1857.
- The partnership was dissolved in 1928 when Harry Garnham Watkins retired.
- The partnership was dissolved in 1886 when Robert Stains returned to England.
- In 2016, the college has entered into partnership with Yunus Center of Dhaka at the premise of Grameen Bank.
- In 1798, he entered into partnership with William Allen to form the pharmaceutical company of Allen and Howard.
- In 1792, Baird entered into partnership with Francis Morgan, whose daughter Sophia he had married in June 1794.
- He worked in partnership with Joseph Cundall at "The Photographic Institution" at New Bond Street, London.
- He worked in partnership with other architects as Baerreson & Porter (1919-1921), by himself (1921-1944), and as Porter & Bradley (commencing in 1944).
- The B612 Foundation worked in partnership with Ball Aerospace to construct Sentinel's aluminum mirror, which would have captured the large field of view.
- They also began partnership with other campus organizations to promote unity.
- MATI coordinates its activities with the government and work in partnership with other national and international organizations.
- On 5 April 2006 Basescu stated that he regrets naming Tariceanu Prime-Minister, and accused him of "partnership with other groups".
- Currently the charity is working in partnership with four organisations.
- Apple working in partnership with Conservation Fund, have preserved 36,000 acres of working forests in Maine and North Carolina.
- In July 2016, PT Smartfren Telecom launches VoLTE services working in partnership with Mitel, and become Indonesia's first VoLTE service provider.
- And it's only the most successful partnership which gets to go home.
- The two formed a successful partnership at Montgomery and Jackson Streets.
- He established a successful partnership with Roy Schilling and Bill Impey.
- At the end of the year it began a partnership to sell insurance under the Debenhams brand.
- 2007 he began a partnership with the public subsidiary structure AFK (System) of Vladimir Evtuschenko.
- In 2009, SBISD began a partnership with Houston Community College Northwest, allowing students to take community college credit.
- In 1851, Harding established a partnership with Thomas W. Silloway.
- He established a partnership with Niels Ryberg in the 1760s but it ended in 1775.
- To enter the international arena, CAA established a partnership with ACFA in 2002.
- Curriculum is developed in partnership with teaching artists to fit the needs of the youth.
- The FV2400 was developed in partnership with Hamilton Standard, which provided the digital engine-control system.
- The design was developed in partnership with British Plastics and featured as a series in "The Motor Cycle" magazine.
- In partnership with local South African communities, @lantic hosts a sevens rugby series for schools.
- He moved to Chilton, Wisconsin in 1856, going into partnership with local attorney Harrison Carroll Hobart.
- The club announced on 27 November that they had created a new partnership with local Premier League club Southampton.