‹ Patter Pattern-bomb ›
Meanings and phrases
- a perceptual structure; form; shape
- a customary way of operation or behavior; practice
- a decorative or artistic work; design; figure
- something regarded as a normative example; convention; normal; rule; formula
- something intended as a guide for making something else; blueprint; design
- a model considered worthy of imitation
- graphical representation (in polar or Cartesian coordinates) of the spatial distribution of radiation from an antenna as a function of angle; radiation pattern; radiation diagram
- the path that is prescribed for an airplane that is preparing to land at an airport; traffic pattern; approach pattern
- plan or create according to a model or models; model
- form a pattern
- the path that is prescribed for an airplane that is preparing to land at an airport; traffic pattern; pattern
- (genetics) attributes acquired via biological heredity from the parents; inheritance
- a pattern of columns of short parallel lines with all the lines in one column sloping one way and lines in adjacent columns sloping the other way; it is used in weaving, masonry, parquetry, embroidery; herringbone
- a state of inaction with no progress and no change
- the flight path (usually circular) maintained by an aircraft that is awaiting permission to land
- intonations characteristic of questions and requests and statements
- an ornamental pattern consisting of repeated vertical and horizontal lines (often in relief); fret; Greek fret; Greek key
- graphical representation (in polar or Cartesian coordinates) of the spatial distribution of radiation from an antenna as a function of angle; radiation diagram; pattern
- (prosody) a system of versification; poetic rhythm; prosody
- distinctive manner of oral expression; accent
- the perception of pleasant arrangements of musical notes; melody
- the path that is prescribed for an airplane that is preparing to land at an airport; approach pattern; pattern
- The place is important in demonstrating the evolution or pattern of Queensland's history.
- Other union republics followed the same pattern.
- The same pattern was seen on the Aberdare UDC.
- The same pattern is also seen in other tyrannosaurids.
- They can also be seen as secreted forms of pattern recognition receptors (PRRs).
- Ripley has made contributions to the fields of spatial statistics and pattern recognition.
- Thus, Kraepelin's system is a method for pattern recognition, not grouping by common symptoms.
- The Blue Nile has a similar pattern.
- (The aircraft of 724 sported a similar pattern but in blue/yellow
- Books follow a similar pattern.
- Streets in downtown follow a grid pattern.
- St Columb's Cathedral does not follow the grid pattern reinforcing its civic status.
- The grid pattern chosen was subsequently much copied in the colonies of British North America.
- Its color pattern is yellowish with small ruddy spots.
- Its color pattern is olive-brown or cinereous.
- Its color pattern is light yellowish ruddy, paler below.
- However, its core envelope/head/body design pattern is useful for Ajax style APIs.
- For example, this programming process can be used for prototyping a new design pattern.
- Design pattern A design pattern is the re-usable form of a solution to a design problem.
- The service pattern is as follows: 15 tph to Lewisham, calling at Lewisham only from platform 1.
- On 9 November 2018, STASY decided to reinstate the original service pattern, from 10 November 2018.
- The typical off-peak weekday service pattern is: London Buses routes 230 and W16 serve the station.
- There are exceptions to this general pattern (e.g.
- This is just a general pattern, which knows several exceptions.
- Postwar issues followed the general pattern for the Portuguese colonies.
- For example, the double-helical structure of DNA was deduced from an X-ray diffraction pattern that had been generated by a fibrous sample.
- Producing an image from a diffraction pattern requires sophisticated mathematics and often an iterative process of modelling and refinement.
- Diffracted X-ray or neutron beams cannot be focused to produce images, so the sample structure must be reconstructed from the diffraction pattern.
- This template is based on join-calculus and uses pattern matching.
- Classifiers are functions that use pattern matching to determine a closest match.
- It demonstrates one of the key features of TREE-META, which is tree pattern matching.
- The insignia is two inverted chevrons, in red or camouflage pattern, depending on the dress.
- MARPAT was designated as the future camouflage pattern to be used on combat uniforms of the AFBiH.
- The camouflage pattern in clothing was developed to help military personnel be less visible to enemy forces.
- Changes in the path lengths of both waves result in a phase shift, creating an interference pattern.
- 2) so that the wires lie in the dark fringes of an interference pattern which is produced by the dual pinhole setup.
- Yet, several external causes—globally denoted as noise—change the interference pattern perpetually and significantly.