‹ Paymaster Payments ›
Meanings and phrases
- a sum of money paid or a claim discharged
- the act of paying money; defrayal; defrayment
- an act of requiting; returning in kind; requital
- arrangement for deferred payment for goods and services; credit
- a monthly payment made to someone who has become disabled and is unable to work; disability check
- a partial payment made at the time of purchase; the balance to be paid later; deposit
- Rabbi Dovid put a down payment on a plot of land south of Ramle.
- To make the purchase affordable, Sawyer only required a $6,000 down payment.
- Purchasers made a down payment and owed $10 a month until the note was paid off.
- the final payment of a debt; payoff
- prompt payment for goods or services in currency or by check; cash
- a check reimbursing an aged person for the expenses of health care; medicare check
- a document ordering the payment of money; drawn by one person or bank on another; draft; bill of exchange
- the amount of money paid out per unit time; rate of payment; repayment rate; installment rate
- the amount of money paid out per unit time; payment rate; repayment rate; installment rate
- a payment made at regular times
- a depositor's order to a bank to refuse payment on a check
- a payment made by one person for the support of another
- a small payment made in acknowledgement of an obligation
- a public expenditure (as for unemployment compensation or veteran's benefits) that is not for goods and services
- Swish (payment) Swish ( or ) is a mobile payment system in Sweden.
- In 2013, the company reported interest from banks for using its payment system.
- CyberSource CyberSource is an E-commerce credit card payment system management company.
- In his will, he left money for an annual payment for the maintenance of a grammar school that he had founded.
- Ruas Ruas, historical figure, the name of the King of the Huns, received annual payment from Byzantium to safeguard its territory.
- For example, if the annual coupon of the bond were 5% and the underlying principal of the bond were 100 units, the annual payment would be 5 units.
- Some companies' payment systems do not appear to accept prepaid debit cards.
- Since then cheque usage has fallen, being partly replaced by electronic payment systems.
- BankAxept is cheaper for the merchants to accept compared to international payment systems.
- The third count pertained to receipt of the final cash payment from Mahaney.
- Combatants who choose demobilisation receive an initial cash payment of US$110.
- In default, and in lieu of cash payment, Bramalea offered the Civic Centre as recompense.
- The settlement included a US$15 million payment.
- The state also provided a $544.4 million payment for School Employees’ Social Security and $856 million for School Employees’ Retirement fund called PSERS.
- A choccie nut bar has been removed without payment!")"
- Young women were employed without payment to work as domestic assistants: some found themselves husbands from among the guests.
- Pope says that Tonson obtained portraits from Kneller without payment by flattering him and sending him presents of venison and wine.
- The monthly payment will amount to Sh78,600,000 (approx.
- Each six monthly payment will be £226.20, uprated annually with inflation.
- Mitrović in 1646 was recorded as a defender of Šibenik, and in 1649 was rewarded with a monthly payment of 4 ducats.