‹ Pedestal Pedestrians ›
Meanings and phrases
- lacking wit or imagination; prosaic; prosy; earthbound
- a person who travels by foot; walker; footer
- a bridge designed for pedestrians; footbridge; overcrossing
- In 1869, the "Eiserner Steg", a pedestrian bridge, followed.
- The pedestrian bridge was another mitigating concession promised.
- The trail also crosses the Swift River with a wooden pedestrian bridge.
- street crossing where pedestrians have right of way; often marked in some way (especially with diagonal stripes); zebra crossing
- The new station's platform only has one pedestrian crossing on the far west side.
- The da Vinci Bridge, completed in 2001, serves as a pedestrian crossing over highway E18 in Ås, approximately from Oslo.
- in 2016, in operation passed the 101.6 kilometers of roads, 45 bridges, tunnels and overpasses and 21 pedestrian crossing.
- people coming and going on foot; foot traffic
- Arnstadt has a beautifully kept old city, restricted to pedestrian traffic.
- Cambridge bans cycling on certain sections of sidewalk where pedestrian traffic is heavy.
- For many years, this was the only crossing for vehicular and pedestrian traffic between the two cities.
- It has pedestrian access from SH2.
- The bridge is normally closed, allowing pedestrian access around the dock.
- Stairs and escalators provide regular pedestrian access between all levels.
- On one side of the bridge is a pedestrian walkway with wood flooring.
- The bridge has a pedestrian walkway and is accessible to bicyclists and skaters.
- Bicycling is permitted on the roadway; cyclists may walk their bikes on the pedestrian walkway.
- When completed, it will be the third-longest pedestrian tunnel in the nation.
- The two boarding platforms are connected by an underground pedestrian tunnel.
- The station is connected by a pedestrian tunnel to the Montreal Metro's Vendôme station.
- The section from Stord to Bømlo has a pedestrian and bicycle path.
- Baana is an old cargo rail track in Helsinki converted into a pedestrian and bicycle trail.
- In favor of the pedestrian and bicycle paths, the middle fifth lane for left-turning drivers was waived.
- IU South Bend is on a pedestrian mall on the St. Joseph River.
- Bastion Square Bastion Square is a historic pedestrian mall in Victoria, British Columbia.
- South of Wellington is Sparks Street, most of which is a pedestrian mall closed to vehicles.
- This changed in 1962 when the Strøget pedestrian zone was laid out.
- Since 1972, it has been part of the pedestrian zone in the center of Munich.
- This was changed when the Strøget pedestrian zone was created starting in 1962.
- Other pedestrian bridges cross over the highway near 42nd Avenue and at 33rd Avenue.
- Wilderness Park is home to at least a dozen pedestrian bridges of varying architecture and age.
- Upon completion, it will feature a recreational trail connecting the east and west sides of downtown via two pedestrian bridges.