‹ Pendent Pendragon ›
Meanings and phrases
- awaiting conclusion or confirmation
- As of November 2019 the investigation is still pending.
- He died with many litigations still pending against him.
- The bill is still pending in parliament.
- On December 16, he was extradited to Denmark and jailed pending further investigations.
- Van Driem feels it is best treated as an independent branch of Sino-Tibetan pending further evidence.
- He was released on bail pending further inquiries, and then re-arrested and charged in February 2007.
- Shepherd's appeal to the German court was stayed, pending the outcome of the European Court ruling.
- The order to halt sales of the infringing controllers was again stayed pending the outcome of the appeal.
- Sophomore Eric Manuel was held out of basketball activities pending the outcome of an investigation into his ACT scores.
- The case is pending before the Court of Cassation.
- Those objections are pending before the National Mediation Board.
- By 1867 there were dozens of such requests pending before the state legislature.
- Because of the government's action and this Court's decision, Judge Forrest concluded that she could not rule on a stay pending appeal.
- The court also said that a Second Circuit motions panel will take up the government's motion for stay pending appeal on September 28, 2012.
- Judge Lohier's order further said that a Second Circuit motions panel will take up the government's motion for stay pending appeal on September 28, 2012.