‹ Philanderer Philanthropically ›
Meanings and phrases
- generous in assistance to the poor; beneficent; benevolent; eleemosynary
- of or relating to or characterized by philanthropy
- a foundation that provides funds for science or art or education or religion or relief from disease etc.
- voluntary promotion of human welfare; philanthropy
- He did much philanthropic work in Biggar and paid for the church in Quothquan.
- Ondaatje was made a Knight Bachelor by the Queen in 2003 for his philanthropic work.
- He later returned to England and continued his philanthropic work in education for the poor.
- Thus acknowledging SXCAA's philanthropic activities.
- Hansika is involved in philanthropic activities.
- His philanthropic activities are directed via the Bakala Foundation.
- Richard is involved in philanthropic efforts around the world.
- In January 2010, A&F launched its A&F Cares feature highlighting its philanthropic efforts.
- Young focuses his philanthropic efforts on access to information and advancement of knowledge.
- It is a 501(c)3 non-profit philanthropic organization made up of professional women of all ages, races and religions.
- The General Federation of Women’s Clubs is an international philanthropic organization headquartered in Washington, D.C.
- In 2001, Lane was hired by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, as part of expanding its presence in Washington, D.C., and maturing as a philanthropic organization.