‹ Photogenic Photographed ›
Meanings and phrases
- a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material; photo; exposure; picture; pic
- record on photographic film; snap; shoot
- undergo being photographed in a certain way
- a radiogram made by exposing photographic film to X rays; used in medical diagnosis; roentgenogram; X ray; X-ray; X-ray picture
- an album for photographs
- two photographs taken from slightly different angles that appear three-dimensional when viewed together; stereo; stereoscopic picture
- and included a group photograph taken by Neal Preston.
- The Steerage The Steerage is a photograph taken by Alfred Stieglitz in 1907.
- Depending on the quality of the photograph taken, the player will earn in-game money.
- The cover photograph was taken by Aubrey Powell of Hipgnosis.
- The cover photograph for issue four was taken in Hoboken, NJ.
- The cover photograph is of the band's videographer, Jeannette Lee.