‹ Photographers Photographically ›
Meanings and phrases
- relating to photography or obtained by using photography
- representing people or nature with the exactness and fidelity of a photograph
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other); camera
- (physics) a measure of the extent to which a substance transmits light or other electromagnetic radiation; optical density; transmission density; absorbance
- a light-sensitive coating on paper or film; consists of fine grains of silver bromide suspended in a gelatin; emulsion
- equipment used by a photographer
- When the police searched Williams' flat, photographic equipment was found.
- The list is intended to supplement the list of photographic equipment makers.
- The first F-9 aircraft were sixteen B-17Fs, with bombing equipment replaced by photographic equipment.
- photographic material consisting of a base of celluloid covered with a photographic emulsion; used to make negatives or transparencies; film
- At first the film was the same as photographic film.
- The oversampled binary image sensor is reminiscent of photographic film.
- In black-and-white photographic film there is usually one layer of silver salts.
- light-sensitive paper on which photograph can be printed; photographic paper
- light-sensitive paper on which photograph can be printed; photographic material
- a flat sheet of metal or glass on which a photographic image can be recorded; plate
- a printed picture produced from a photographic negative; print
- Before CCDs, photographic plates were a common method of observation.
- Since the early 20th century, measures have been made with photographic plates.
- Astrographs using astronomical photographic plates sped the process in the early 20th century.
- Her photographic work combines seriousness and absurdity.
- His site features his photographic work.
- Metaphors of time passing and evolution are also at play in her photographic work.
- League rules did not allow using photographic evidence to overturn calls.
- There is continuing photographic evidence to support their more scientific measurements.
- There is photographic evidence that shows a consistent strategy of burning down villages.
- He opened a photographic studio in London in 1925.
- Between 1900 and 1902, he worked in a local photographic studio.
- He later had a darkroom and photographic studio at the Christian Street YMCA.
- He took over 40,000 photographic images of members of over 80 tribes.
- For some reason, photographic images do not seem to stimulate imaginative responses.
- Her late work is composed of graphic, black and white manipulated photographic images.
- 681 and 684 Squadrons, flew the Mitchell (primarily Mk IIs) on photographic reconnaissance sorties.
- It flew visual and photographic reconnaissance missions to provide intelligence for ground and air units.
- Several B-17s were converted to long-range photographic reconnaissance aircraft, designated F-9 Flying Fortress.