‹ Photoretinitis Photosensitise ›
Meanings and phrases
- Mapped by USGS from surveys and U.S. Navy air photos, 1964-68.
- Mapped by USGS from ground surveys and U.S. Navy air photos, 1959-66.
- The mountain was mapped by the USGS from surveys and U.S. Navy air photos, 1959-66.
- "People come here to have their photos taken with the dog."
- Many photos taken of Cecil during games showed him with a bloodied nose.
- (This yaw, although small, can be seen in launch photos taken from the east or west.)
- The hills were plotted from air photos taken by Antarctic Names Committee of Australia (ANCA) in 1956.
- The lake was photographed from the air by U.S. Navy Operation Highjump (1946–47) and was mapped from air photos taken by the Soviet Antarctic Expedition (1956) and ANARE (Australian National Antarctic Research Expeditions) (1957–58).
- The device is also used to take photos of the rover.
- One can take photos in a SHQ (Super High Quality) mode.
- Many bicycle tourists visit and take photos and footage each year of the wetlands of Imeros.
- He discovers photos and videos on the phone of a corpse and decapitated head being surrounded by cockroaches.
- The miniaturized satellite took photos and videos near the spacecraft, then maneuvered to about away from the spacecraft.
- They had been sharing photos and videos from their studio, hinting towards the album’s release on their social media pages.
- Reportedly patrons thought it was a stunt and started taking photos.
- The weight is almost beneficial when it comes to taking photos, to be honest.
- In 1985 she got her first camera and began taking photos during a trip to New York City.