‹ Physicalness Physicians ›
Meanings and phrases
- a licensed medical practitioner; doctor; doc; MD; Dr.; medico
- a physician (especially an intern) who lives in a hospital and cares for hospitalized patients under the supervision of the medical staff of the hospital; resident; resident physician
- a physician (especially an intern) who lives in a hospital and cares for hospitalized patients under the supervision of the medical staff of the hospital; house physician; resident
- He was a personal physician to George Washington.
- She was Stokely Carmichael's personal physician.
- From 1923, Sinderson was personal physician to Iraq's Kings.
- Kayssar Moawad Dr. Kayssar Moawad is a Lebanese physician and politician.
- Han Qide Han Qide (; born July 1945) is a Chinese physician and politician.
- Harry William Sawyer Harry William Sawyer (June 4, 1880 – May 2, 1962) was an American physician and politician.
- The first chief physician of the hospital was Ludwik Chwat.
- He was chief physician from 1988 to 1992.
- His father was the son of the chief physician in the army of Louis Anton Berg.
- She is an attending physician with a mysterious past with County General.
- This allows the attending physician the room he needs to make his best medical judgment."
- The attending physician did not believe Falling, and recommended on a police notepad to check Christine.
- degree in 1849, and became a physician.
- Her brother Emil Bartoniek became a physician and instructor.
- He became a physician and a socialist.
- Dr. Foote was the first physician in the community.
- He was the first physician to put thermometer measurements to clinical practice.
- The first physician to perform a successful human bone marrow transplant was Robert A.
- Christopher's father, Freeman, was a physician and surgeon.
- Loring was a physician and surgeon.
- He continued to work as physician and surgeon during World War II.
- Cotton was born in England, where his father was a rural family physician.
- After the return of peace, Washington selected him as his family physician.
- Initially, the Raymond Gordon character was to be a typical family physician.
- He and his father both played real-life court physician Heo Jun.
- Urged by the court physician P.G.
- He lived in Rome, where he was the court physician of Emperor Nero.
- He was selected as assistant physician at the London Hospital in 1936.
- During 1915-1919 he was assistant physician at Nottingham General Hospital.
- He did not think there was much to learn from his former assistant physician.