‹ Planless Planner ›
Meanings and phrases
- designed or carried out according to a plan
- planned in advance; aforethought; plotted
- a residential district that is planned for a certain class of residents
- Lippo Karawaci, a planned community, is located here.
- a half-built sixteen-acre planned community.
- The completion of this planned community was scheduled to be in 1970.
- Elmwood Cemetery was originally planned in 1846.
- Two satellites were originally planned for operation.
- He originally planned to work in New York City.
- HRC had initially planned to send out about 300 kits.
- Filming was initially planned to start in autumn 2014.
- The mall was initially planned to be renovated in 2014.
- The Pirates had planned to use Kim exclusively in the bullpen.
- He planned to use the same tactics with Hancock's entire corps.
- He planned to use Deng Xuanzhi to trick Hao Pu into surrendering.
- Uzbekneftegaz planned to build eight UTT-3000 plants in Uzbekistan.
- This project planned to build large tunnels in the centre of Marseille.
- ORCO initially planned to build a luxury hotel and luxury shopping mall.
- Romania planned to take an offensive action on 16 April 1919.
- Van Pelt said he planned to take an accounting job in Chicago.
- He planned to take her to a cabin to help her begin to recover.
- 1", planned to release in 2001; however, it was cancelled.
- It was initially planned to release the film in December 2017.
- Initially, Ciara planned to release five video snippets for five of the album's songs.
- After several delays, it is planned to open October 25, 2019.
- Dillards planned to open in late 2019.
- A venue was planned to open in Saint-Denis, Réunion entitled .
- Countrywide also planned to make 90% of its loans conforming.
- Bound for Betio, the ferry was planned to make the voyage in two days.
- Later he planned to make a script for Vijay by the same for Dulquer Salman.
- For 2001, Childress planned to run Harvick in the No.
- He also planned to run some K&N East races.
- The line was planned to run between Crémazie and Place-d'Armes.
- He first planned a world cruise for the winter of 1902.
- His first planned act was to occupy the west bank of the Severn.
- In 1964, Killearn Estates became Tallahassee's first planned community.
- A third expansion is planned for release in 2017.
- The film was planned for release during Dussera 2019.
- This is planned for release in 2016.
- Construction is planned to start in 2018 at Atucha.
- Filming was initially planned to start in autumn 2014.
- Construction was planned to start in 2021 and finish in 2025.
- The construction works are planned to begin in 2019.
- The COSSAC staff planned to begin the invasion on 1 May 1944.
- Construction of the new building is planned to begin in the fall of 2018.
- The death of Zoe was not planned until after 9/11.
- However, the line is not planned to have a station in Shizuoka.
- These cities, with the exception of Gama and Sobradinho, were not planned.
- They were carefully planned events, full of ceremony and splendour.
- Everything was carefully planned.
- Every step was carefully planned, every calculation meticulously done.
- After 2014, NASA planned to move the White Room to a museum.
- The festival was planned to move to Bicentennial Park in Miami, Florida.
- Juan de Oñate had planned to move the capital south to the Santa Fe River valley.
- Angered by these acts, Philip II ordered a planned invasion of England.
- The United States came close to drafting women into the Nurse Corps in preparation for a planned invasion of Japan.
- It was feared that the refinery would provide the Wehrmacht aircraft fuel, and help thwart the planned invasion of Lebanon and Syria.
- The company planned to employ 50 workers during the first year.
- The company planned to provide small payload launch and space tourism services.
- In 2008 the company planned on expanding to 14 units with a targeted goal of 100.
- One view of mercantilism sees it as a planned economy.
- The Soviet-style planned economy started with war communism (1918–1921).
- As a result, the town became a showcase of Czechoslovakia's planned economy.
- Emerson planned to launch the console with 19 games.
- The ARIEL spacecraft with CASE on board is planned to launch in 2028.
- A map has been released showing the planned route.
- Railway committees were established in all the cities on the planned route.
- However, the player is free to deviate from the planned route and select their own path.
- "I'd never planned to become a writer," Baker said in 1999.
- She planned to become a teacher, until a family friend encouraged her to consider law.
- This class was planned to become the new generation workhorse of the fleet of the JMSDF.
- The tour is planned to continue into 2013.
- I-295 was originally planned to continue further south to JFK Airport.
- They planned to continue to tour throughout 2013 to support their new record.
- It was a planned attack, not a protest."
- Rommel reluctantly decided on 20 November to call off his planned attack on Tobruk.
- On the day of the planned attack, his accomplices are not at their planned meeting place.
- The Indian government planned to reintroduce cheetahs to India.
- As for the Democracy Monument, the government planned to demolish it.
- The government planned to call 34 witnesses, and to pay each $500 for their time.
- The film is planned to go into production in 2018.
- He planned to go to medical school in Philadelphia.
- All lines were planned to go underground in the city center.
- Norman planned to return to Palestine following his military discharge.
- They planned to return to Stars on Ice for their fourth season with the tour.
- He planned to return to Flamingo Las Vegas on February 6, 2016 to perform his show.
- They planned to sell the product for less than half the prescription price.
- Originally, the DCCA planned to sell bonds immediately, but delays abounded.
- In 1995, it was reported that Parisian had planned to sell its store to Dillard's.
- The next section, already planned by the Province, will reach the area Podargoni.
- LaRosa said in August 2018 that he had already planned out a potential fifth season.
- In the early 1970s, the West Coast Mainline Electrification Scheme was already planned.
- The song had also been cut by Garth Brooks, who planned to include it on his 2001 album "Scarecrow".
- Initially, the team planned to include only VFR flight, but they later enabled IFR to "ease navigation".
- The game was not originally planned to include voice work, as at the time, the install base for CD-ROM was too low.
- A planned release for the Sega Saturn was cancelled.
- However, planned release dates were repeatedly pushed back.
- The planned release by Reprise Records was cancelled after Hendrix's death.
- The extent of this demolition process was far bigger than previously planned.
- Before meeting Charlie, they had previously planned to use chloroform to knock him out in their car.
- In 2016, an even more ambitious masterplan, expanding the previously planned 20 lines to 32, was unveiled.
- The gang had then planned to escape via the Thames in a speedboat.
- The facility was then planned to be built on the grounds of York University but that too failed.
- Coalition and Afghan commanders then planned Operation Mar Kardad to recapture Musa Qala from the Taliban.
- Jauharabad was established in 1953 as a planned city.
- NOIDA is a planned city and IT hub.
- Rourkela Rourkela is a planned city located in the northern part of Odisha, India.
- Zhu Li informed everyone that Kuvira planned to attack Republic City in two weeks.
- Dearborn planned to attack Fort George next, but his army required rest and reorganization.
- They had carried explosive, bomb-tipped arrows and allegedly planned to attack the Brimob headquarters.
- Moffit agreed to help, and they planned and executed a second summer event.
- Lashkar-e-Taiba, a Pakistan-based terrorist group, planned and executed the Mumbai attacks.
- The Bollywood movie India’s Most Wanted is based on how the undercover team planned and executed his capture.
- Arsaces II planned to kill Tirit in return for Gnel's murder.
- Or so the latter believed, and he planned to kill his younger brother.
- Sarathy goes to meet Suji, but Reddiyar has planned to kill Sarathy on the way.
- The curriculum was well planned.
- It was well planned."
- New Mirpur was well planned, and modern buildings and ample roads serve each part of city.
- It is planned to replace all the electro mechanical meters with static ones.
- In late 2001, however, the station announced that it planned to replace Kerley.
- Another deal with Fiat was planned to replace the Ferguson tractors distributed by BFE.
- In short, why does so much planned development fail?
- The final type identified by Milder is called conservation-oriented planned development projects.
- The planned development has expanded from 69 to and includes properties between Michigan and Indiana Avenues.
- The initially planned new line was calculated to cost 3.5 billion Deutsche Mark (DM).
- There were a total of five planned new stations: Pie-IX, Viau, Lacordaire, Langelier and Anjou.
- The Skytrain will be extended to planned new Terminal 4 and Sky Hub (commercial area) in Phase 2.
- Then, Krishna planned to create an eclipse much before the beginning of the war.
- ASF planned to create a large Swedish chemical group rivaling those in continental Europe.
- Broome stated that the organization planned to create new on-air content 52 weeks per year.
- In other words, she planned to leave her family on purpose.
- They planned to leave the house if no action was taken against him.
- In other words, she planned to leave her family on purpose, something that Vaughn did not know until that point.
- - were founded as a reaction to the planned expansion.
- Season passes may cover all planned expansion content for a game and represents a one-time purchase.
- On 5 October 2011, the Government of Gibraltar announced the planned expansion of the cruise terminal.
- However, the game released a day earlier than planned.
- It reopened on June 27, 2018, a day earlier than planned.
- The government has withdrew its contingent a month earlier than planned.
- The U.S. Export-Import Bank defines a Marxist–Leninist state as having a centrally planned economy.
- From its founding in 1949 until late 1978, the People's Republic of China was a Soviet-style centrally planned economy.
- Marx's schemata were used to identify the sources of inflation and the shortage of goods in the centrally planned economy.
- It is believed that the Margraves of Baden planned to expand Mühlburg.
- Currently there are 31 children and planned to expand for 100 children.
- At the time of the original announcement, the nine schools planned to expand to at least 12 members.
- McCord planned to develop Willowick Place on the former Willowick Court site.
- The company planned to develop four to five ventures per year, ranging from stand-alone web destinations to social media applications.
- Zappa planned to develop an international consulting enterprise to facilitate trade between the former Eastern Bloc and Western businesses.
- NFISD planned to extend the school's metal detector hours to 10 AM.
- MSEDCL has planned to extend it further to district headquarters, taluka headquarters and so on.
- The opposition of the freeway grew as it was planned to extend the freeway toward the downtown area.
- The Kalpasar is planned project in the Gulf of Khambhat.
- The undesignated funds are not committed to any planned project.
- The "Ōshio" was planned and built to replace the aging "Kuroshio".
- His father was a civil engineer who planned and built the Belfast Water Works.
- They are now generally described as any town planned and built as a single unit, by a single founder.
- Washington resigned as commander-in-chief once the Treaty of Paris was signed, and he planned to retire to Mount Vernon.
- However, in January 2008, Selig agreed to a three-year contract extension, announcing he planned to retire after the 2012 season.
- Originally Washington had planned to retire after his first term, while many Americans could not imagine anyone else taking his place.
- Nippon TV also planned to produce its own original content for the service.
- In fact, they originally planned to produce another movie as the first one of the company.
- Cavanagh had planned to produce a commercial version of the game for release later in 2018.
- Electric railways planned but never completed.
- A second unit was planned but never built.
- A 32X release was also planned but never released as well.
- Commuter rail lines in Santiago are planned to connect to Melipilla and Batuco.
- Subway system construction was planned to connect with the els at various points.
- A parallel trans-harbour road link is planned to connect Mumbai's two ports as well as to reduce rush on this bridge.