‹ Plasterwork Plastically ›
Meanings and phrases
- capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); fictile; moldable
- forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning; formative; shaping
- capable of being influenced or formed; pliant
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- a card (usually plastic) that assures a seller that the person using it has a satisfactory credit rating and that the issuer will see to it that the seller receives payment for the merchandise delivered; credit card; charge card; charge plate
- a plastic (synthetic resin) made from amino compounds; used as an adhesive and as a coating for paper and textiles; aminoplast; amino resin
- a plastic made with fluorocarbon
- a plastic consisting of phenolic resins; phenolic urea
- the arts of shaping or modeling; carving and sculpture
- a bag made of thin plastic material
- Police found the bomb in a plastic bag under one of the seats.
- Its head is shaped like a plastic bag.
- The retail version of the game was originally wrapped only in a plastic bag.
- a bomb made of plastic explosive
- an explosive material that is easily molded around the object it is intended to destroy; plastique
- a thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things; film
- a laminate made by bonding plastic layers
- a surgeon who beautifies the body (especially the face); cosmetic surgeon
- In 2007, she married plastic surgeon Li Jinliang.
- Carter married plastic surgeon Douglas Harrison in June 2010.
- Alma Dea Morani Alma Dea Morani (1907–2001) was a plastic surgeon.
- surgery concerned with therapeutic or cosmetic reformation of tissue; reconstructive surgery; anaplasty
- She underwent several plastic surgery operations.
- Agents have suggested plastic surgery to some models.
- He also co-authored the first concise book on plastic surgery.
- wrapping consisting of a very thin transparent sheet of plastic
- Recently many countries have banned the use of plastic bags.
- And if there aren't sufficient coffins, there will be plastic bags".
- In July 2018, Albania became the first country in Europe to ban lightweight plastic bags.
- Cans, glass and plastic bottles are collected on a weekly basis.
- The cola is sold in 355 ml cans, 330 ml bottles, and 1.5 liter plastic bottles.
- In the 1980s some re-usable and durable plastic bottles were included in the deposit system.
- They may be made of plastic, silicone, or rubber.
- Simpler inlays are often made of plastic or painted.
- the mancala game "Badari") made of plastic.
- The game is enclosed in clear plastic to keep the balls from flying out.
- They are packaged with clear plastic protective covers and stored in briefcases.
- It had fabric-covered control surfaces and a clear plastic canopy covering the pilot and passenger/student positions.
- These materials do show plastic deformation.
- It causes plastic deformation of the individual crystals, and thus the material itself.
- Slip lines are the directions of maximum shear stress in the body undergoing plastic deformation.
- The mine uses a single black plastic UANU-1 fuze.
- The main exterior change was a new radiator grille in black plastic.
- Police found the dismembered bodies of Luna and Huge in a black plastic bag.
- The "Galeria Virtual" of the IPV is a space for the presentation and dissemination of plastic arts.
- Since 1984 an annual exhibit of plastic arts is organized, open to the public with no admission fee.
- Sponsored activities include workshops in theater, literature, crafts, music, ballet-dance, and plastic arts.
- In 2020 China published its plan to cut 30% of plastic waste in 5 years.
- The trade in plastic waste has been identified as "a main culprit" of marine litter.
- About 60% of the plastic waste in the ocean comes from the following top 5 countries.