‹ Plater Platform ›
Meanings and phrases
- The new license plates have the font FE-Schrift.
- Cook Islands license plates pictures at Francoplaque
- Curaçao license plates pictures at Francoplaque
- The eight prototypes were registered on GB registration plates.
- The pre-1972 format of Northern Ireland registration plates continues unchanged.
- Vehicle registration plates of Oman Vehicle registration plates of Oman started in 1970.
- It lies upon two opposing tectonic plates.
- Evidence for the movement of continents on tectonic plates is now extensive.
- Earth's mechanically rigid outer layer, the lithosphere, is divided into tectonic plates.
- A set of copper plates of the Ferry Charter (1358 C.E.)
- In her later works she placed abstract forms on copper plates.
- It is a steel framework construction covered with copper plates.
- are using "Yellow number plates" with blue letter.
- The monarch's private vehicles carry number plates.
- Licence plates are commonly known as number plates.
- Before CCDs, photographic plates were a common method of observation.
- Since the early 20th century, measures have been made with photographic plates.
- Astrographs using astronomical photographic plates sped the process in the early 20th century.
- Since 1962 he worked with industrially pre-fabricated steel plates.
- These clutches are usually made up of a stack of alternating friction plates and steel plates.
- The steel plates have lugs on their inner diameters that lock them to the transmission input shaft.
- There was no metal plates available for intaglio work in Eastern Europe.
- It consists of coloured metal plates bearing the word "peace" in multiple languages.
- He was out for several weeks recovering from surgery to insert metal plates in his jaw.
- Some of her floor sculptures consist of black iron plates.
- SG iron is used in many grand piano harps (the iron plates to which high-tension piano strings are attached).
- A great deal of recovered gold is found in Barstow's own cave, and more gold in Barstow's hiding place below the iron plates.
- Waterlow and Sons engraved the dies and Bradbury Wilkinson produced the printing plates.
- A number of artists began to work in prints and in preparing printing plates for other artists in their studio.
- To comply with the law, Homer Lee's engravers added the words "ANY MONEY ORDER OFFICE" in a level line into the second design's printing plates.
- In dinoflagellates they often form armor plates.
- By the 15th century Italian armor plates were almost always made of steel.
- Out of tank armor plates and other war material, a steel middle part was created for the bridge.
- The magician then slides glass plates through the crate (and apparently through his assistant).
- It consists of a transparent volatile liquid encased between two glass plates and side spacers.
- Another development approach can be seen with the construction based on plastic or glass plates.