‹ Post-paid Postal ›
Meanings and phrases
- the charge for mailing something
- a small adhesive token stuck on a letter or package to indicate that that postal fees have been paid; postage stamp; stamp
- meter for bulk mailings that imprints correct prepaid postage on pieces of mail and records the total charge
- a small adhesive token stuck on a letter or package to indicate that that postal fees have been paid; postage; stamp
- She was featured on a Czech postage stamp in 1960.
- of India issued a postage stamp in honor of B.N.
- Appeared on a postage stamp of the Czech Republic in 1997.
- Gibraltar issued its first postage stamps in 1886.
- His likeness also appears on many postage stamps.
- Jackson has appeared on several postage stamps.
- On 31 May 2017, India Post released a commemorative postage stamp to honour Sahni.
- "Eesti Post" issued a commemorative postage stamp celebrating the 175th anniversary of his birth in 2001.
- On 10 February 2017, India Posts released a set of sixteen commemorative postage stamps on "Headgears of India".