‹ Postdoc Posted ›
Meanings and phrases
- of or relating to study or research that is done after work for the doctoral degree has been completed
- a grant that funds postdoctoral study or research; postdoc; post doc
- He has done postdoctoral research at Yale University and the NEC Research Institute.
- In 2017 she was appointed a postdoctoral research associate at University of Arizona.
- From 1994 to 1998 he was a postdoctoral research associate at University of Southampton.
- She was a postdoctoral fellow in Cambridge and Utrecht.
- She worked at Stony Brook University as a postdoctoral fellow.
- Karp was a postdoctoral fellow at the National Library of Medicine.
- In 2008 she joined ETH Zurich as a postdoctoral researcher.
- Today Forster is a postdoctoral researcher at The Hospital for Sick Children.
- She was a Pfizer postdoctoral researcher at Washington University in St. Louis.
- He did a postdoctoral fellowship at Johns Hopkins University.
- For one year, he held a postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Cambridge working under Stephen Hawking.
- In 1968, he joined the University of Pennsylvania for a postdoctoral fellowship on energy transduction in chloroplasts.
- He did postdoctoral work at the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn.
- Hammerschmid followed her dissertation with two years of postdoctoral work at the Vienna Biocenter.
- Fred did two years of postdoctoral work with Professor Fred Hawthorne at the University of California, Riverside.
- In 1958 the NIH supported his postdoctoral studies done with Dr. H.A.
- He completed postdoctoral studies at the California Institute of Technology from 1953 to 1956.
- After postdoctoral studies at the Institute for Quantum Computing at the University of Waterloo, she moved to Ottawa in 2014.