‹ Pregnanediol Preheat ›
Meanings and phrases
- carrying developing offspring within the body or being about to produce new life
- rich in significance or implication; meaning; significant
- filled with or attended with; fraught
- a chad that has been punched or dimpled but all four corners are still attached; dimpled chad; dimple
- Among his victims were several pregnant women.
- I hate pregnant women, because then they have children."
- It also increases the risk of early delivery among pregnant women.
- She became pregnant as a result of rape at age 10.
- She became pregnant and gave birth to a son John.
- At the end of high school, Riria became pregnant.
- There, he keeps a pregnant woman, Sandhya (Rachana), from committing suicide.
- He said "Oregon law should protect both the pregnant woman and her unborn child.
- "Some MPs may like to think that a pregnant woman would not or could not escape.
- When Candy becomes pregnant, they go back to St.
- Book 8 – Semele becomes pregnant with Dionysus.
- Meanwhile, Italia also becomes pregnant with his child.
- In addition, she was two months pregnant.
- Adams was eight months pregnant with Carruth's child at the time.
- Bobbie Jo Stinnett was eight months pregnant with her first child.
- He left behind his pregnant wife, Maria.
- Meanwhile, Stonebridge decides to leave to be with his pregnant wife.
- Alcott accepted and he and his newly pregnant wife set forth on December 14.
- How or whether Montgomery had recently become pregnant is unclear.
- She grows up to become pregnant without knowing the man in her life.
- Any female capable of ovulation may become pregnant after rape by a male.
- Teal Eye eventually gets pregnant, to Boone's joy.
- Later, Theresa gets pregnant with Calvin's child.
- Eileen gets pregnant by Arthur and is fired.
- Amber again later revealed she was pregnant again.
- Bryn found that she was pregnant again.
- A bruised Charlotte is pregnant again.
- "I would tell [her] I was going to get pregnant."
- She fakes scans and appointments while trying to get pregnant.
- Many women who get pregnant with an illegitimate child are jailed.
- Loki also exhibits gender variability, in one case even becoming pregnant.
- He is also credited with teaching Kuma, the mother goddess, the correct way of becoming pregnant.
- He had several wives and is said to have slain any of them to have the misfortune of becoming pregnant.
- She has not seen Ganga since Ganga got pregnant.
- When Sharda was in college, she and Ravi were in love and she got pregnant.
- When Shattuck first got pregnant, she suffered a miscarriage, followed by four more.
- At line 4 the sense of the pain of a heavily pregnant womb is doubled by the word "second."
- Mick suggests to Shirley that Buster had an affair with Denise, who is now heavily pregnant.
- Catherine rode north in full armour to address the troops, despite being heavily pregnant at the time.