‹ Preserve Preserver ›
Meanings and phrases
- prevented from decaying or spoiling and prepared for future use
- kept intact or in a particular condition
- An amphitheatre, less well preserved, also exists.
- Bonampak is known for its well preserved murals.
- The rood screen is 15th-century and not well preserved.
- The left end, in the south, is the best preserved.
- The best preserved example in Germany is Brückenau.
- The best preserved is that at Geddington.
- Some are still preserved in working order.
- Bedford's corpse is the only one frozen before 1974 still preserved today.
- An etched picture of the Holy Trinity is still preserved on one of the doors.
- It is now preserved at the Illinois Railway Museum.
- Locomotive 41312 is now preserved on the Watercress Line.
- The home is now preserved as the Frederick Douglass National Historic Site.
- Along the eastern side of the fortress is not preserved.
- The needle apparatus was not preserved.
- The hospital had not preserved life or educated the foundlings.
- The largest was too poorly preserved for definite interpretation.
- Originally, this humerus was part of a poorly preserved partial skeleton that was not collected.
- Meanwhile, many of the original Constructivist buildings are poorly preserved or in danger of imminent demolition.
- Four army flags of the 1863 design are preserved today.
- It is preserved today only in Modern Standard Arabic and Ge'ez.
- Out of numerous temporary hideouts, only one is preserved today.
- 320 AD, is the oldest preserved clinker-built boat.
- Thus its core forms one of the oldest preserved entrance buildings in Germany.
- Brandaris is the oldest preserved tower specifically built as a lighthouse in the Netherlands.
- But this work has not been preserved either.
- "en bunden opgave"), and it has not been preserved in all verbs.
- Fresh food is food which has not been preserved and has not spoiled yet.
- It is half-closed, with partially preserved arches and doorways.
- In the interior, the old stucco molding has been partially preserved.
- In "Húsdrápa", partially preserved in the Prose Edda, he is said to ride a boar to Baldr's funeral.
- The only preserved bone of the pectoral girdle is the left scapula (shoulder blade).
- His only preserved writings are some notes contained in manuscripts of Plato's dialogues.
- The ninth row is only preserved on one wall, with an additional wall having been restored to that level.
- The other parts of the stele are much better preserved.
- Axons are better preserved in ADEM lesions.
- is better preserved in the Katuic languages, which Sidwell has specialized in.