‹ Preventing Preventive ›
Meanings and phrases
- the act of preventing; bar
- a federal agency in the Department of Health and Human Services; located in Atlanta; investigates and diagnoses and tries to control or prevent diseases (especially new and unusual diseases); CDC
Centre for International Crime Prevention
- the United Nations office responsible for crime prevention and criminal justice and law reform; United Nations Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
United Nations Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
- the United Nations office responsible for crime prevention and criminal justice and law reform; Centre for International Crime Prevention
- an agency of the United Nations that promotes drug control and crime prevention; DCCP
- limiting the number of children born; birth control; family planning
- The Government also gathers PII for crime prevention and national security purposes.
- He also worked as a crime prevention specialist with the Pinellas County Urban League.
- It has also promoted co-operation on democratisation and cross-border crime prevention.
- He pledged to promote the social awareness for the disaster prevention programs.
- Programs such as drowning awareness and prevention programs earn such recognitions.
- It also aims to development and implement fall prevention programs that address the needs of older adults.
- One heart for peace was created to organize and fund a program of prevention and treatment for children.
- A 2013 systematic review concluded that acupuncture might be beneficial in prevention and treatment of PONV.
- Under Clinton's leadership, federal funding for HIV/AIDS research, prevention and treatment more than doubled.
- Marshall instead donated the money to the suicide prevention Black Dog Institute.
- Coping planning is designed to contribute to suicide prevention in a number of ways.
- The report also stated that anti-bullying and suicide prevention procedures at the prison were weak.
- At high school Finch was interested in disease prevention.
- Resistance is largely due to agricultural use, in much greater quantities than required for disease prevention.
- The target of research at the university are early diagnostics and therapy, disease prevention and active ageing.
- The Cayman Islands Fire Service provides fire prevention, fire fighting and rescue.
- The doors were meant to aid in fire prevention in case neighboring buildings caught fire.
- It was re-opened, with a reduced capacity and additional fire prevention measures, during the early 1980s.
- In March 2016, Planet Fitness partnered with STOMP Out Bullying, a national organization dedicated to bullying prevention, and the Boys & Girls Clubs of America to launch the company’s national philanthropic initiative, The Judgement Free Generation.
- The Center for Schools and Communities works in with the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime & Delinquency and the Pennsylvania Department of Education to assist schools and communities as they research, select and implement bullying prevention programs and initiatives.
- The Center for Schools and Communities works in partnership with the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime & Delinquency and the Pennsylvania Department of Education to assist schools and communities as they research, select and implement bullying prevention programs and initiatives.
- The box includes a violence prevention module as well as a one-meter fiberglass replica of the Knotted Gun.
- It holds violence prevention and nonviolence education programs for schools and sports clubs around the world.
- Since February 2018, 67 new pieces of gun violence prevention legislation have been passed in 26 states across the country.
- Mutational signatures have shown their applicability in cancer treatment and cancer prevention.
- DHEA supplements have been promoted for their claimed cancer prevention properties, but there is no scientific evidence to support these claims.
- Jordan was the first to discover the breast cancer prevention properties of tamoxifen and the scientific principles for adjuvant therapy with antihormones.
- They have also been explored in the treatment and prevention of prostate cancer.
- Antibiotic medications are widely used in the treatment and prevention of such infections.
- In addition to these endeavors with dental caries, Mühlemann devoted himself as early as the 1960s to the treatment and prevention of periodontitis.