‹ Prie-dieu Priest-doctor ›
Meanings and phrases
- a clergyman in Christian churches who has the authority to perform or administer various religious rites; one of the Holy Orders
- a person who performs religious duties and ceremonies in a non-Christian religion; non-Christian priest
- a senior clergyman and dignitary; archpriest; hierarch; prelate; primate
- a preeminent authority or major proponent of a movement or doctrine
- Aaron becomes the first hereditary high priest.
- Like his father, Alexander also served as the high priest.
- The king in this scheme served not only as a high priest but as a god of the grove.
- a person who performs religious duties and ceremonies in a non-Christian religion; priest
- He then assumed the post as its first parish priest.
- Ronald Pytel was a parish priest at the church.
- From 1902 until 1920 he was a parish priest in Čadca.
- He was ordained a priest on June 7, 1879 in Naples.
- Alemany was ordained a priest on March 11, 1837.
- On December 14, 1941, he was ordained a priest.
- He was ordained priest on April 21, 1974 in Rome.
- He was ordained priest in Hamar Cathedral on 19.12.
- He had become an ordained priest only one day earlier.
- He later left legal practice to become a priest.
- Was it, like, collect twelve crisp packets and become a priest?"
- It was while at St. Edmund's that he decided to become a priest.
- In later life, he became a priest and finally bishop of Cyzicus.
- At least one of them became a priest and was ordained by Henson.
- Stroiffi became a priest in 1647.
- In 1518, Velbert became a benefice with a local priest.
- She runs outside in search of the local priest to bless the house.
- They are aided by local priest Father Delgado and Detective Brigid O'Reilly.
- "Papageorgiou", the "son of a priest named George".
- Desiderius appointed as his representative a priest named Waldipert.
- Also in 2013, Whitehall lent his voice to the Disney animated film "Frozen" as a troll priest named Gothi.
- Hari is the fifth son of the chief priest at Kōdenji, a family temple in the former Saga Domain.
- Until the monk Tenkai became the chief priest of Kita-in, Naka-in played a key role in Muryoju-ji.
- This is the lighting of the pongala hearth (called Pandarayaduppu) placed inside the temple by the chief priest.
- Stephen Badin, the first priest ordained in the US.
- The first priest was Petrus Antonius Kelleners.
- Juan de Florencia serving as its first priest.
- Dooley was an assistant priest at St. Mary's Basilica, Invercargill and at Gore.
- Another assistant priest at SFZC was Dainin Katagiri-roshi, who served there from 1969 to 1971.
- Ratiu was an assistant priest at St. Mary Immaculate Church in Plainfield, Illinois (1975-1982).
- In that year he became priest in charge at Gulargambone.
- He was priest in charge at St Martin, Bradford then vicar of Menston.
- He was also the priest in charge of Trinity Anglican Church in Evansville, Indiana.
- Pope Pius IV made him a cardinal priest in the consistory of 12 March 1565.