‹ Principled Prinia ›
Meanings and phrases
- a collection of rules and procedures and conventions that define accepted accounting practice; includes broad guidelines as well as detailed procedures; GAAP
- Administrative law in Germany follows three basic principles.
- He wrote, "Historicism is one of the basic principles of the Marxist method.
- It was the basic principles, not the details, that were causing the problems.
- They differ mostly in the emphasis of the "cari vastus" (four fundamental principles)
- The 1940 resolution was considered by many to be a betrayal of its fundamental principles.
- There are several approaches to this which are all based upon these fundamental principles.
- The general principles of records management apply to records in any format.
- The inflammatory symptoms are to be treated on general principles, as are the nervous ones.
- The book also set forth a number of general principles, many of which are still valid today.
- The design principles are differentiation and adaptation.
- Wu's design principles derive from traditional Chinese painting.
- Depending on the frequency range specified different design principles must be used.
- These use the same principles as a gas refrigerator.
- The Z5 used the same principles as the Z4, but was six times faster.
- Design of footbridges normally follows the same principles as for other bridges.
- One of the guiding principles for such systems is the maximum entropy production principle.
- One of the guiding principles for these systems is the principle of maximum entropy production.
- The four values that became the movement's guiding principles were not formalized, but JVs lived by them.
- Schumacher denies the democratic principles of science.
- The United States Army, perhaps conscious of the founding fathers' democratic principles, was sparing with its medals.
- The California Freedom Coalition has participated in many rallies throughout the state that promote democratic principles.
- Thus, the core principles of the convention were, but not not limited the following:
- "Iyanla: Fix My Life" is "Intervention" and daytime talk distilled to core principles.
- Computacenter has committed itself to the 10 core principles of United Nations Global Compact.
- Lippmann therefore sees attempts to restore first principles or traditional values as both quixotic and counterproductive.
- The AIMS method makes it possible to describe photochemistry from first principles molecular dynamics, with no empirical parameters.
- The good confession has to demonstrate a basic understanding of the main elements – "first principles" – of the faith of the community.
- Jews and Christians accept as valid and binding many of the same moral principles taught in the Torah.
- However, Marx did have a theory of the evolution of moral principles in relation to specific economic systems.
- In rule utilitarianism, the principle of utility determines the validity of rules of conduct (moral principles).
- The problem is that that presupposes a set of principles we don't actually hold.
- He goes on to claim that there must be someone or something behind such a universal set of principles.
- The aim is to get all end users/retailers of gold to adhere to set of principles that encourage sustainable mining.
- There are four main principles of self-affirmation theory.
- The Trustees searched for a man that would carry on the campus's two main principles.
- In this disposal the main principles for small and medium-sized enterprises are indicated.
- The expansion of scientific principles of pharmacology is still on-going today.
- But Mead was a patient man, employing scientific principles and keeping detailed and careful notes.
- He also organised for the first time the valuation of industrial businesses on scientific principles.
- The Ultra Trust legal entity is created with these legal principles: 1.
- For the purpose of the drama, some of the relevant legal principles are simplified.
- Shari'a provides the legal principles upon which the law and legal procedure are based.
- Artemis was symbolic of ethical principles of hunting and wildlife management.
- Macroethics deals with large-scale issues, often in relation to ethical principles or normative rules to guide action.
- It introduced ten ethical principles regarding human experimentation, the first of which requires informed consent from human subjects.
- Geometric installations visualize the founding principles of democracy, law and humanism.
- The co-ed fraternity takes the Six Paramitas of Mahayana Buddhism as the founding principles of the fraternity.
- Venture tried to return to its founding principles as an upscale discounter and remodeled most of its 90+ stores.
- The committee of five members is formed with the following principles.
- With respect to its applicability to protecting the financial security of judges' salaries, the following principles were stated:
- The main doctrine consists of the following principles: The size and structure of the Djibouti Armed Forces is continually evolving.
- All FARG computational models share certain key principles, including: FARG models also have an overarching philosophy that all cognition is built from the making of analogies.
- The objective of procurement supervision is to ensure the implementation of the key principles of procurement legislation, such as openness and non-discrimination, in procurement.
- Her articles examine a range of topics including skill sets for recent college graduates, Peter Drucker’s five key principles and the impact of sustainable development goals on business practice.