‹ Proceed Proceeding ›
Meanings and phrases
- The case then proceeded to trial over May 6–8, 1873.
- They then proceeded to violate the Jews on the streets.
- She then proceeded to Port Said remaining there one day.
- Morales proceeded to win the election with a large margin.
- He proceeded to win the race in 1953, 1955, 1956, 1958, 1959 and 1960.
- Later in the year she proceeded to win Bronze at Klippan Ladies Open in Sweden .
- Work on both proposals proceeded through the airline industry upturn in the late 1970s.
- The following day, they proceeded through Columbia, and returned to Tennessee on January 3.
- Andrew proceeded through the Seldjuk Sultanate of Rum before arriving in Nicaea (now İznik, Turkey).