‹ Proceedings Procellaria ›
Meanings and phrases
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; return; issue; take; takings; yield; payoff
- Anya then proceeds to meet Marcus Fenix in a bar.
- It then proceeds to reverse out of the arena.
- He then proceeds to fold the portable hole into itself.
- It was a charity single with proceeds going to the NSPCC.
- 4: Artists Against Youth Homelessness", with proceeds going to the National Network for Youth.
- In 2011 he auctioned off over 150 items at a New York auction with proceeds going to his Crossroads Centre.
- where all proceeds went towards will.i.am's non-profit foundation, i.am.angel Foundation.
- organized the charity rock fair, Sobachye Serdtse, and donated all proceeds to Moscow's homeless.
- It was released on 24 November 2008 and all proceeds were donated to Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- Without CO insertion, the reaction proceeds through 7 to the cyclopentadiene product 8.
- Our sun works through fusing two protons to deuterium, which proceeds through weak interactions.
- Narrowing to four lanes, LA 3132 proceeds through a sparsely developed area and curves due east.
- The road proceeds north, past the cabins, and splits into a large loop.
- LA 3134 proceeds north to a terminus at LA 45 just south of Marrero in an area known as Estelle.
- Route 137 proceeds north along Meetinghouse Road, passing a residential strip before bending northeastward.
- The proceeds went to charities for children.
- The proceeds went to the British Red Cross.
- The 2012 proceeds went to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Utah.
- The reaction proceeds with a 40% yield.
- The S1 reaction proceeds in two steps.
- The reaction proceeds according to the usual serine protease mechanism.