‹ Productiveness Products ›
Meanings and phrases
- the quality of being productive or having the power to produce; productiveness
- (economics) the ratio of the quantity and quality of units produced to the labor per unit of time
- Irrigation facilities had contributed in a major way towards higher agricultural productivity.
- The mine uses trolley-assist trucks to reduce fuel and maintenance costs and increase productivity.
- Jackson permitted slaves to be whipped to increase productivity or if he believed his slaves' offenses were severe enough.
- In August 2019, the company debuted the Double 3, a robot intended to increase productivity of remote workers and distance learners.
- Marshes have high productivity, with a large portion of primary production in belowground biomass.
- Its high productivity, low labor costs and relatively good infrastructure have made it a global leader in manufacturing.
- The nutritional richness relative to the commonest prey elsewhere, such as voles, might account for the high productivity of buzzards here.