‹ Profitability Profitableness ›
Meanings and phrases
- yielding material gain or profit
- They are also some of the most profitable in the world.
- It was the most profitable film of 2011.
- The most profitable product of the Bauhaus was its wallpaper.
- The loft conversions were more profitable to the landlords than industrial use.
- Nonetheless, it was among the more profitable Marx Brothers films of the period.
- Later, he turned to the more profitable field of composing scores for musical comedies.
- It was very profitable.
- Piloncillo was a very profitable product and it was extracted from the sugar cane.
- The Russians never fully colonized Alaska, and the colony was never very profitable.
- The larger quarries could be highly profitable.
- The British investors' goal was to get highly profitable cotton.
- Alternative medicine is a highly profitable industry, with a strong lobby.
- Union Airways was not profitable during its operations.
- While roundly celebrated, the publication was not profitable.
- It was a success, though not profitable because of its high cost.
- And I believe if done wisely, it can be a profitable business."
- Cotton cultivation was potentially an extremely profitable business.
- Their second gull is Drugger, a tobacconist, who is keen to establish a profitable business.
- Over time, cattle ranching became less and less profitable.
- The sharp 1985 price drop on oil made Idemitsu's non-oil operations less profitable.
- Unfortunately by 1993 the crowds had declined and the Muskies became less profitable.