‹ Progress Progresses ›
Meanings and phrases
- The shift to East Norse progressed through the Middle Ages.
- Wallace progressed through Portsmouth's reserve and academy.
- He progressed through legends, Speed Trucks, and Super Late Models.
- As the 2007–08 season progressed, rankings were updated weekly.
- As the season progressed, Pittsburghers began to take interest in the Stars.
- However, as the season progressed, tyre wear frequently slowed the cars in races.
- But they became more active as the war progressed.
- As a war progressed prisoners of war were also employed.
- These were narrowed as the war progressed.
- As time progressed, he started making cribbage boards which are still being made today.
- He began by just sketching the women but then as time progressed, Lautrec started painting them as well.
- However, as time progressed, the universe expanded and cooled and the average energy of the photons decreased.
- She started off modelling at the age of seven and then progressed to acting.
- This is then progressed into a SAT once students have identified their area of preference.
- The company began with several medical clinic projects, and then progressed to larger commercial construction.
- The controls of the game developed further the more the series progressed.
- In the United States, the viewing figures declined as the series progressed.
- As the series progressed, Rue's figure became less of a focus on the series.
- Unlike others her career progressed in reverse gear.
- As his career progressed, so did the fortunes of Shanghai.
- Martin's technique noticeably changed as her career progressed.
- As the 19th century progressed, chess organization developed quickly.
- Prices began to improve as the new century progressed and the Davis Strait fishery began to develop.
- As the 20th century progressed, some councils in the United States became integrated, but many were not.
- It later was revealed that the agreement never progressed beyond the TV studio.
- However, he never quite progressed beyond supporting female stars and his status as a leading man faded.
- As work progressed, Ørpen and Bjørndal both died, and Groven went on alone.
- Sculptor Jean Dampt provided Grafly with weekly critiques as the work progressed.
- As work progressed, the original location of moved doors, windows, and staircase became evident.