‹ Proliferation Prolificacy ›
Meanings and phrases
- intellectually productive; fecund; fertile
- bearing in abundance especially offspring; fertile
- Lakan Dula was the most prolific of Luzon's ancient rulers.
- After W. G. Grace he was the most prolific amateur of his day.
- Tsumeb belongs to the world's most prolific mineralogical sites.
- Giese was a prolific writer, and correspondent.
- He has been described as a prolific writer for his time.
- He was a prolific writer, especially on Gandhi and Gandhism.
- He was a prolific author of Esperanto works.
- Not an exhaustive list, as Steinman was a prolific author.
- He was a high court judge in colonial India and a prolific author.
- She is a prolific composer and teaches piano to youth and Opera.
- Mayfield was a prolific composer.
- Munier was a prolific composer.
- "Dynasty of Death" launched her prolific career.
- Also in this year, Plachý died unexpectedly after a prolific career in music and theater.
- He published his first song in 1909 starting a long prolific career as a composer and lyricist.
- Unusually, he was a director before he became a prolific actor.
- Christine became a prolific writer.
- Bullen went to sea in 1869 aged 12 and later became a prolific novelist.
- A prolific goalscorer, he is Boca's all-time top scorer with 236 goals.
- Dropping into non-league football in his mid-twenties Moore has been a prolific goalscorer at that level.
- At Rangers he didn't break into the first-team squad, despite being a prolific goalscorer in the reserves.
- Since that goal he has become more prolific.
- De Angelis was more prolific as a voice actor and dubber.
- Replacing Charlie Buchan in the team, Halliday instantly became even more prolific South of the border as the North.
- As a writer and critic she has been very prolific.
- Brazilian literature has been very prolific.
- This species is very prolific.
- Steyn was a prolific artist.
- Friedrich was a prolific artist who produced more than 500 attributed works.
- Samson was not a prolific artist, producing only five films over an eight-year career.