‹ Propertied Property ›
Meanings and phrases
- There are 9 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the city.
- There are 65 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the city.
- There are 13 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the city.
- Other physical properties are also linked to crystallography.
- The physical properties of gallium are highly anisotropic, i.e.
- The physical properties of carbon vary widely with the allotropic form.
- Some other properties of convex sets are valid as well.
- Music has been evaluated to see if it has other properties.
- This may be related to other properties of the object through the Beer–Lambert law.
- (See mechanical properties of DNA.)
- Some of the mechanical properties of common tonewoods, sorted by density.
- The cyborg obtained is inexpensive, light and has unique mechanical properties.
- The area contains approximately 600 residential properties.
- The former home is now divided into private residential properties.
- Riverside contains a broad economic range of residential properties.
- cadec-online.com computes section properties such as the shear center.
- Together they hold properties such as the Gerlach Office and the Work Ranch.
- This was around the same time Fox bought other properties such as MySpace, IGN and Scout.com.
- It has been shown to correlate with a number of other chemical properties.
- Dyes are classified according to their solubility and chemical properties.
- Cooking involves a manipulation of the chemical properties of these molecules.
- It also owns other commercial properties.
- In the 1920s, Ehrlich designed over twenties residential and commercial properties.
- The concurrency is a six-lane expressway, passing through woodlands with some commercial properties.
- Morphisms can have any of the following properties.
- Such a map formula_15 satisfies the following properties.
- The rank function of a matroid obeys the following properties.
- Historic district contributing properties include:
- Other contributing properties include:
- The main contributing properties to the historic districts are:
- Their electronic and optical properties can be controlled by this method.
- Anisotropy in minerals is most reliably seen in their optical properties.
- The rate of absorption of hydrogen resulted in typical optical properties.
- There are 9 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
- It is composed of residential contributing properties listed on the .
- All of the properties listed are maintained by Lincoln Parks & Recreation.
- Other parts of the plant have medicinal properties.
- This Maha Vilvam also has many medicinal properties in it.
- The campus has a variety of plants including those with medicinal properties.
- The building was divided into several properties.
- He owned several properties in the Icheri Sheher.
- They took up several properties on the Wakefield River.
- The material properties of the cytoplasm remain an ongoing investigation.
- Thermodynamic material properties have significant variation in the literature.
- To conceive of a dualism entails attributing material properties to the objective world.
- Many historic properties remain on Bayley Lane.
- Due to this new construction, many historic properties were destroyed.
- The historic properties reflect the time period beginning with the War of 1812.
- He then gave a list of properties this yet-to-be-defined quantity should have.
- In this version the customer chooses to replace each property with one from an extensive list of properties in England.
- By 2014, the hotel chain operated 11,000 rooms in 40 hotels worldwide and added 2 Fiji hotels to its list of properties.
- They are .67 of an inch, but have different properties.
- The six different crystal forms have different properties.
- NDM have several variants which share different properties.
- Polyenes and dienes share many properties.
- The determinant has many properties.
- Furthermore, these operations share many properties with ordinary arithmetic.
- Not all properties of water are necessarily advantageous for life, however.
- The decree had an attachment mentioning all properties in Radomysl except for the paper mill.
- For its support a ground rent was assessed all properties in Copenhagen which had not already paid the tax.
- Crystallographic defects also affect the tube's electrical properties.
- The structure of a nanotube strongly affects its electrical properties.
- These were essentially scale models of the electrical properties of the full-size system.
- Isomers do not necessarily share similar properties.
- Both types of alabaster have similar properties.
- Designers also use past experience of materials of similar properties.
- C*-algebras have a large number of properties that are technically convenient.
- The reroute reduced the number of properties to be demolished or relocated from 860 to 421.
- During the bombing, a number of properties of the BOC's Skopje diocese were seriously damaged.
- Anbang thus bought 16 luxury American hotel properties including the Hotel del Coronado.
- In November 2013 Starwood Retail Partners purchased several Westfield properties including Belden Village.
- AF Retail is responsible for managing retail properties including AF Mall, AF Com Center, AF Com Plaza and others.
- Y(Fe,Al)O and Y(Fe,Ga)O) have important magnetic properties.
- Curium has peculiar magnetic properties.
- It can possess interesting magnetic properties with heating and irradiation.
- Some believe that ayahuasca has healing properties.
- The Island has extraordinary healing properties.
- The waters have strong healing properties to some diseases.
- Historic district contributing properties include:
- Custom properties include codice_3 and codice_4.
- Paramontroseite crystal properties include:
- The intellectual properties of 96.1 WLEV and 100.7 WFMZ FM were combined onto 100.7.
- Starting in 2018, the area was gradually re-themed to remove all Hanna-Barbera intellectual properties.
- Arc System Works bought the series rights in 2015 along with all intellectual properties of Technōs Japan.
- They often disagree over the risk involved in various properties.
- He became quite wealthy and owned various properties including Losna-ætta on Losna in Sogn and part of Giskegodset in Sunnmøre.
- In particular, liquid lithium (LL) has been confirmed to have various properties that are attractive for fusion reactor performance.
- Significant properties owned by Arab wakafs were acquired and minimal compensation paid.
- On the way to the courthouse, the buggy passed by several properties owned by the Allens.
- One of the major properties owned by the company (since 2005) is the Glen Abbey Golf Course.
- These works allowed him to create a number of alloys with unique properties.
- When Ryman creates work on a larger scale the pieces interact with unique properties of the installation space.
- NBCA has unique properties compared to other cyanoacrylates such as octyl cyanoacrylate or isoamyl cyanoacrylate.
- Languages tend to share certain properties, although there are exceptions.
- (In order to be called "linear", it is required to have certain properties.)
- Clitics and words resemble different categories, in the sense that they share certain properties.
- There are also both many owner-occupied and rental properties.
- At its peak, Sanford owned more than 65 rental properties, all in the DC area.
- The hospital periodically received larger donations including rental properties.
- The electronic properties of individual CNT fibers (i.e.
- The different faces result in different growth rates and electronic properties.
- These ligands are available in great diversity with respect to their steric and electronic properties.
- It includes properties along Beaumont Avenue from number 338 to number 538.
- The site is in a predominantly residential area, with commercial properties along the northern boundary.
- This structure was demolished in 1939, leaving only the five properties along Mount Nord Street which compose the present-day district.
- Newbridge College besides the college building, also own some properties within area such as apartments.
- Thams built a large company and bought forested properties within the valley of Orkdalen in Sør-Trøndelag.
- Dutyholders of all non-domestic properties within the UK must establish an asbestos register and a management plan.