‹ Propose Proposer ›
Meanings and phrases
- Ernest W. Hahn first proposed building UTC in 1972.
- The concept was first proposed in Italy in 2014.
- Anthony Greenwald first proposed the theory in 1968.
- This hypothesis was originally proposed by James A.
- UDDI was originally proposed as a core Web service standard.
- The law was originally proposed in 2009.
- Some factions in the ACLU proposed new directions for the organization.
- It was an advisory institution that codified existing and proposed new laws.
- He proposed new methods of economic planning based on the principles of new democratic centralism.
- After the proposed legislation was announced, public reaction was split.
- In 1850, members of the General Assembly proposed legislation for an elected judiciary.
- Under the proposed legislation, a two-thirds majority of students would need to approve them.
- In 2011, a dissident shareholder group successfully proposed a new board of directors.
- Just two days later the Common Council proposed a new official seal, the Mayoral version.
- On August 8, 1947, the Federal Communications Commission proposed a new station on 105.7 MHz.
- At the time the proposed changes were considered to be suggestions.
- All of the proposed changes were contained within the one question.
- Like Wright, Soleri proposed changes in transportation, agriculture, and commerce.
- The program was initially proposed in 1964.
- Astbury initially proposed a kinked-chain structure for the fibers.
- Teller and Wood initially proposed their own BMD system, Project Excalibur.
- He proposed the idea to Lance, who agreed.
- Tatishchev announced that he had proposed the idea to von Strahlenberg.
- Yet when he proposed the idea to his cardinals, it was almost unanimously opposed.
- It has since been revealed that a proposed route as far as will be investigated.
- Several attempts on Mallory's proposed route occurred during the 1922 expedition.
- The proposed route for the first phase of Line 4 is: From Goudi: From Alsos Veikou:
- Ernest W. Hahn first proposed building UTC in 1972.
- The commission reported in 1934, and proposed building a road and rail bridge.
- Regalian approached the government in 1987 to assess their interest in the proposed building.
- He proposed the creation of the University of the United Nations.
- There, he proposed the creation of a self-governing Tibet "in association with the People's Republic of China."
- Dyson also proposed the creation of a "Dyson tree", a genetically engineered plant capable of growing on a comet.
- The proposed amendment was defeated by a vote of 164 to 132.
- In his inaugural address Lincoln endorsed the proposed amendment.
- The proposed amendment provided for Senate terms to begin on 1 July and end on 30 June.
- The interim government proposed to her the command of the Women's Battalion, but she refused.
- In 2011, the government proposed new measures that will restrict the freedom of speech in the internet.
- In the 1960s the government proposed an extension of Parliament House, which had only been partly built in 1922.
- In the aftermath, Pasternak proposed marriage to Ida.
- After their first night together, he proposed marriage.
- In 1957 he proposed marriage to Yulya, and she accepted.
- An alternative analysis was then proposed by Wilkins "et al.
- Dennis then proposed that Manson be signed to Brother Records.
- It was then proposed to hold a national referendum on the compromise.
- Cuts to the military were also part of the proposed budget.
- The initially proposed budget for the project was $150 million, rising to a final cost of $189.7 million.
- KLIA East @ Labu KLIA East @ Labu, (or KLIA-East or KLIA 2), was a proposed budget carrier international airport.
- was built on the proposed site of the zenith.
- The proposed site was between Hawkins Point and Sollers Point in the outer harbor.
- In 1971, the town of Wyhl, in Germany, was a proposed site for a nuclear power station.
- Experiments he proposed using beryllium and indium failed.
- Belbruno had first proposed using a low-energy transfer orbit for a JPL probe in 1988.
- It was 2003 before Popeney and Aló proposed using PNS for the treatment of chronic migraine.
- He proposed to build the canal where Noteć river was the closest to Bydgoszcz.
- Malacca has been proposed to build a Melaka Aerorail line for urban mass-transit.
- In 1867, it was proposed to build a public grammar school adjacent to the reserve.
- FCC docket 18-197 will be the official home for documents relating to the proposed merger.
- On 1 February 2012 European Commission blocked the proposed merger of Deutsche Börse and NYSE Euronext.
- GPs in Staffordshire submitted a vote of no confidence in their local CCGs in protest against a proposed merger.
- "Do you approve the proposed law?"
- The proposed development was rejected by Stirling Council in December 2015.
- In November, 2009 the public were asked to have their say on the proposed development.
- A further proposed development of the MKER is the MKER-1500 with a corresponding electrical generation capacity of 1500 MW.
- Several proposed amendments were rejected.
- Both proposed amendments were presented to the voters in a ballot, with two questions.
- Voters were asked whether they approved of three proposed amendments to the constitution.
- ", in which he argued against the proposed Trump tariffs.
- He was arrested while protesting against the proposed Franklin River dam.
- The commission unanimously declared that it was not opportune, voting 23-0 against the proposed dogma.
- A gold dollar coin had been proposed several times in the 1830s and 1840s, but was not initially adopted.
- Although legislation supporting same-sex marriage in the Philippines has been proposed several times in the Philippine legislature, none has been passed.
- In June 2018, MassDOT released a "North South Rail Link Feasibility Reassessment" presentation that proposed several tunnel alternatives, described above.
- Tenders have been invited for carrying out feasibility studies for this proposed project.
- Hotel Attraction Hotel Attraction was a proposed project by architect Antoni Gaudí, for a skyscraper in New York City.
- However, FERC may issue a permit if a proposed project will significantly reduce a transmission constraint in the national corridor.
- The proposal must include estimated revenues and expenditures and the proposed tax rates.
- Lord Curzon proposed the construction of a grand building with a museum and gardens.
- On 1 June 1769, an engineer by the name of Le Bœuf proposed the construction of a lunette in front of then Fort Bourbon.
- Finally, it proposed the construction of monuments to commemorate Franco's victims in Madrid and other important cities.
- He then proposed a plan to attack Qaghan along with the Baximi, Xi, and Khitan.
- This was not a problem in the Indian tradition, but the British proposed a plan for unifying laws.
- She proposed a plan called "Fresno's First Steps Home," which will battle chronic homelessness in the city.
- Johannes Hinsken from Bottrop proposed the name of the society.
- Bentley who proposed the name.
- The name is based in part on advice from G. N. Lewis who had proposed the name "deutium".
- A proposed extension to deliver water from the Zambezi would add another to the total pipeline length.
- A proposed extension of the CTfastrak bus rapid transit line would run in the HOV lanes in I-84 and I-384.
- The proposed bill was defeated, 331–88.
- The controversy largely centered on paragraph 29 of the proposed bill.
- Demonstrators began protesting the proposed bill on February 14, 2011.
- In June 1989, the Bush administration proposed a bill to amend the Clean Air Act.
- In 2009, she proposed a bill to punish advertisements which include anorexic models.
- In 2012, he proposed a bill expanding this ban to cover school buses and school-affiliated events.
- This plan proposed the line to access Rockingham CBD by tunnel.
- The plan proposed constructing a 15,000-seat performance amphitheater, and a water park.
- The plan proposed attacking "fourteen synthetic plants and thirteen refineries" of Nazi Germany.
- This list includes proposed name changes.
- Dunavski Venac is also the proposed name for the future municipality of Belgrade.
- The proposed name of the association cannot have the word "party" ("partido") in it.
- The final draft renamed the proposed state the Union of Sovereign States; .
- Republic of West Papua The Republic of West Papua () is a proposed state consisting of the Western New Guinea region.
- List of proposed state mergers This is a list of proposed state mergers, including both current and historical proposals originating from sovereign states or organizations.
- On February 24, Morales accepted the defeat of the proposed constitutional reform.
- The second proposed constitutional changes, particularly the reallocation of political power and status.
- He was elected to represent Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, in the proposed constitutional convention in 1891.
- The "Attack Super Tomcat 21" version was the last Super Tomcat proposed design.
- This was not considered enough of an improvement by Congress, so the company shifted to the "Super Tomcat 21" proposed design.
- By the fall of 1987, he had blueprints of the proposed design, a physical model to show, and computer simulations of the system in action.
- In 2008, a proposed railway to Rwanda and Burundi would pass through this town.
- The Post Office opened on 6 October 1890 next to the proposed railway which arrived in 1892.
- Huon was erected as part of the "octopus act", an infamous railway building act consisting of 65 proposed railway projects in Victoria.
- In 1919, town planner Patrick Geddes proposed the establishment of an antiquities museum at this site.
- Eventually, the both of them traveled to Indianapolis, Indiana, and William proposed the establishment of a school for the Deaf.
- However they had more success in Bhopal and Bikaner, proposed the establishment of a Centre Party with allies in Oudh and United Provinces.
- To the north of Croydon, it is proposed to use a highway alignment based on London Road.
- The line is proposed to use automatic train operation using high capacity 8 car type A trains.
- It has been proposed to use modern technology to create CCBT that simulates face-to-face therapy.
- In particular, the workers in Bad Dürkheim’s factories would benefit from the proposed line.
- According to maps of the proposed line, it is expected to bypass Taroom in favour of a faster and shorter link between Wandoan to Banana via Cracow.
- A second proposed line, from Annapolis Royal to Windsor initially faltered, but was eventually completed in 1869 by the privately owned Windsor & Annapolis Railway.
- Arthur Holmes later proposed mantle convection for that mechanism.
- Others later proposed a "three-wave" migration over the Bering Land Bridge.
- He later proposed that such phenomena could be common, for example, in meteorology.
- trauma have been proposed to explain the higher rates.
- Two models have been proposed to explain the imposition of MHC restriction.
- Several mechanisms have been proposed to explain the influence of defaults.
- The third referendum was held in 2001 on proposed reforms to the judicial system.
- The Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico called the proposed reforms a threat to national security.
- On January 6, 1832, Biddle submitted to Congress a renewal of the Bank's charter without any of the proposed reforms.
- In 1955, he seconded a bill proposed by S.O.
- Soon after taking office, she co-signed a bill proposed by Karen Yu to allow young children into the legislative chamber.
- The bill proposed to ban ethylene glycol, which has a pleasing taste to animals but is poisonous, from engine antifreeze sold in the province.
- This proposed mechanism is presented schematically below, adapted from Borchert, et.
- One proposed mechanism linking vitamin D to Parkinson's disease involves the "Nurr 1" gene.
- In the proposed mechanism the initial step is oxidative addition of the aryl halide forming an aryl–palladium intermediate.
- DeSantis proposed an amendment that would halt funding for Mueller's 2017 Special Counsel investigation probe six months after the amendment's passage.
- In January 2016, the Labour Party unsuccessfully proposed an amendment in Parliament that would have required private landlords to make their homes "fit for human habitation".
- In March 2011, Tsao proposed an amendment to the Act for the Development of Tourism that would allow chain convenience stores to sell tickets for maritime and air transportation.
- Santanché opposed Storace's political line and instead proposed an alliance with the PdL.
- Christie instead proposed cutting taxes "across the board," although he refused to say by how much.
- NSB therefore rejected taking over the line and instead proposed running a bus service from Tønsberg to Auli twice per day.