‹ Prospering Prosperous ›
Meanings and phrases
- an economic state of growth with rising profits and full employment
- the condition of prospering; having good fortune; successfulness
- The new name also reflects increased economic prosperity.
- North Nicaragua became the epicenter of this economic prosperity.
- It contributed significantly to the economic prosperity of the company.
- Under Octavian, Rome enjoyed a long period of relative peace and prosperity.
- During this period peace and prosperity ensued, and the Emperor received the title .
- The Jeju Forum is a regional multilateral dialogue for promoting peace and prosperity in Asia.