‹ Psycholinguistics Psychologically ›
Meanings and phrases
- mental or emotional as opposed to physical in nature
- of or relating to or determined by psychology
- (psychology) a mental condition in which the qualities of a state are relatively constant even though the state itself may be dynamic; psychological state; mental state; mental condition
- (psychiatry) a psychological disorder of thought or emotion; a more neutral term than mental illness; mental disorder; mental disturbance; disturbance; folie
- a feature of the mental life of a living organism
- the branch of medicine dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders; psychiatry; psychopathology
- the most appropriate time for achieving a desired effect
- military actions designed to influence the perceptions and attitudes of individuals, groups, and foreign governments; psyop
- the science of mental life; psychology
- (psychology) a mental condition in which the qualities of a state are relatively constant even though the state itself may be dynamic; psychological condition; mental state; mental condition
- the use of psychological tactics to destroy the opponents' morale; war of nerves
- He also helped organize the army's first psychological warfare section.
- Morale Operations training included psychological warfare and propaganda.
- Linebarger was a US Army officer, a noted East Asia scholar, and an expert in psychological warfare.
- This psychological thriller is set in Berlin.
- Anees Bazmee's psychological thriller "Deewangee" was her next release.
- Satoshi Kon directed the award-winning psychological thriller "Perfect Blue".
- "The real subject of my paintings is space, both physical and psychological.
- It is a frank portrayal of the physical and psychological suffering caused by AIDS.
- Problems of survival are clear targets for the evolution of physical and psychological adaptations.
- Hester works aimed to capture the psychological horror of World War II.
- His latest effort, a psychological horror "Misteri Dilaila" was released on February 21, 2019.
- "The Redsin Tower" is noteworthy of its use of excessive gore, violence and psychological horror.
- Miles had deep psychological problems and Cooper took him under his wing.
- Their absence, according to the Creator, can cause psychological problems.
- These passions, according to Galen, caused the psychological problems that people experienced.
- The wound causes permanent psychological effects on Frodo.
- As stated, the psychological effects with poverty causes depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts.
- He is known for his research on the psychological effects of exposure to flags, such as the American flag.
- The individual may experience psychological trauma and emotional discomfort.
- They argued that he had gone through psychological trauma during the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- His grandfather King Yeongjo took the deaths hard and severed from psychological trauma for some time.
- The same year she was cast in the lead role in the psychological thriller film, "The Dark Stranger".
- Infiltration (film) Infiltration () is a 2017 Canadian psychological thriller film directed by Robert Morin.
- The following year, she appeared in the psychological thriller film "The Letter" with Winona Ryder and James Franco.
- She was at the forefront of psychological research regarding therapy.
- The ideomotor response (or ideomotor reflex), often abbreviated to IMR, is a concept in hypnosis and psychological research.
- The spaced learning effect, a cognitive phenomenon strongly supported by psychological research, has broad applicability within education.
- Sugiyama demonstrates that psychological distress is positively correlated with lower SES.
- CGN is associated with higher levels of psychological distress in gay men than in lesbian women.
- Serious psychological distress was identified on inmates through the use of the K6 screening test.
- life styles), psychological factors (e.g.
- The cause is believed to be a combination of genetic, environmental, and psychological factors.
- Such explorations would be crucial to dig out the contextual effects and psychological factors underlying prosocial behaviors.
- Light during night time hours has been linked to human cancers and psychological disorders.
- Vulnerability leads to putting up with something unpleasant and represents symptoms of various psychological disorders.
- The programme focused on Anxiety and Depression, exploring ways that psychological disorders affect the human brain using 3D CGI models.
- He shifted the theatre's subject matter, focusing performances not on gory horror but psychological drama.
- The film which the director has called a "serious film" is a psychological drama that deals with dilemma of a woman.
- Eyes Wide Shut Eyes Wide Shut is a 1999 erotic mystery psychological drama film directed, produced and co-written by Stanley Kubrick.
- Epilepsy can have adverse effects on social and psychological well-being.
- However, she denies that they are purely records or memorials of events and not social and psychological investigations.
- His works are characterized by a strong autobiographical inspiration, and usually deal with social and psychological themes.
- In some cases, individuals experience significant psychological stress during the experience.
- He is known for his research on the positive psychological effects of children's exposure to psychological stress.
- The underwater environment can impose severe physical and psychological stress on a diver, and is mostly beyond the diver's control.
- Personal effects of battle range from mild psychological issues to permanent and crippling injuries.
- There are also potential psychological issues arising out of taking care of a sick partner, and survivor guilt.
- Under such circumstances, the decomposition and putrefaction of cadavers goes unchecked, and raises a series of health, logistical, and psychological issues.
- In 1978 he starred in the psychological horror film "Magic" about a demonic ventriloquist's puppet.
- Ma (film) Ma is a 2019 American psychological horror film produced, co-written and directed by Tate Taylor.
- Climax (2018 film) Climax is a 2018 psychological horror film directed, written and co-edited by Gaspar Noé.
- Hubbard claimed that these engrams are the cause of almost all psychological and physical problems.
- Anxiolytic medications have been used for the treatment of anxiety disorder and its related psychological and physical symptoms.
- A pioneer of combining psychological and physical therapies, his wealthy patients came from all over New England and the Midwest.